219988 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Miramichi, New Brunswick (Air Miles)
"Escuminac Beach & Family Park, 301 Escuminac Point Road, (506) 228-4532 "
Black River Bridge (Approx)
Macdonald Farm Historic
"Les Champs D'Olivier Camping, 1527 Rue Principale, (506) 776-3728 "
New Brunswick

1   7   8
question  question  question
question  question  question
August 2009
We were told that they had 30 amp power w/sewer, water and level spots at the time of booking. As I need 30 amp to run my medical equipment. When we got there The spot that they gave us you could not level you trailer and it was only 15 amp! We asked for a new spot but none had 30 amp power. I told them that I would need to find another, place so I ask for my money back but they would not give me my money back telling me that only the Manager could do that. I asked for the manager but they could not get a hold of her as she did not have a cell phone. To this day she will not return my phone calls! I would not let anyone that I know use that RV campground! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2008
Many mosquitoes! Very quiet, spacios sites which are well shaded and secluded. On site restaurant great food and excellent nightly entertainment. Staff friendly and helpful. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2006
More of a campground than an RV park. Large sites surrounded by forest. Very pretty. Some low hanging branches added new pin stripes to our 40' rig. We would stay there again, especially since they are one of the few places still open in October. We camped here in a Motorhome.