Nearby Epsom, New Hampshire (Air Miles)
The Old Mill Restaurant
Gary'S Sports & Rv Cen
Museum Of Family Camping
344 Loudon Rd
Sams Club 304 Sheep Davis Rd (Located To Block)
Makris Lobster & Steak H
Concord Municipal Airport
Mayking Restaurant
Cat 'N Fiddle
Water Treatment Plant ($!)
Concord
Christa Mcauliffe Planet
Saddleback Cg
Cheer'S Downtown B & G
Tio Juan's
University System College
Canterbury Shaker Village
Wal-Marti-93:9N 1328 Hooksett Rd (Located To Block)
University Of New Hampshi
2014-07-16 17:26:02
Epsom, New Hampshire
July 2011

7   7   4   5   3
question  question  yes  yes  question
question  question  no  yes  question
July 2011
We stayed here on Coast to Coast. Very remote, quiet campground. Our space was huge. Pretty much had our section (right behind the office) to ourselves all week. Seasonals came on the weekend. I didn't look at the restrooms, but my husband said they were really bad. And if he thinks they were bad, I would have thought they were horrendous. But again, I didn't look at them. Make sure you bring lots of food & supplies with you because the nearest full grocery store is almost to Concord (30+ miles west). Not a whole lot to do in the area unless you are there for Nascar races. We weren't, but did do a lot of driving around on beautiful back roads. Beautiful country. Would definitely stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2010
Very nice park. Not much to do, but very relaxing and enjoyable. The only thing that I didn't like was the price! Very expensive. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2009
We camped at Blake's Brook for the first time this past September. We needed a place to stay near the race at Loudon, and it was a short ride from Blake's Brook to the track. Our site was OK, not overly large, but fairly level (only a couple of leveling blocks on one side) and had full hookups in the right area: no extra hoses or extension cords needed. There wasn't a lot of room laterally to the next site. We were lucky and had no next-door neighbor or the distance from our awning to their hookup area would have been less than 8 feet. The campground was just OK: nothing special. Has an older playground with swings and a wooden teeter totter. The pool was already past season, but had a lot of leaves/tree branches in it and was green, but again it was September. It's a small inground liner pool with a 9' end a 3' end. The biggest problem I had with Blake's was the showers: awful, and I mean absolutely awful. 25 cents for 2 1/2 minutes: and even then it was just a mist, a cold mist. The single handle lever for the shower would get the water warm for three seconds, then ice cold. Other campers (seasonal) told my wife to bring lots of quarters because you "can't get the hot water right for a long time, and if you touch it, it goes cold." They were right. I finally got the water warm, but bumped the knob and finished ice cold, with only a spray mist coming from the shower head. My wife spent a dollar and never any hot water. The bathrooms themselves (only one bathroom/shower building in the campground) were cleaned OK, but the floors were rotting and sagging. In the men's room, one toilet stall floor was so bad I thought it might give way. Outside the showers there was indoor/outdoor green grass carpet which was kind of gross because it was damp and it's tough to tell what's mold and what's carpet. Suddenly, my wife was OK with the "tiny and cramped" shower in our trailer: at least the water was hot and the floors weren't sagging away. The campground office is tiny and not really any kind of camp store: bring what you need. This campground is close to stores/shopping so it's really no problem if you have to run out. We were the only trailer scheduled to arrive on the Saturday of a Nascar weekend: I suppose there is a reason why, when all other campgrounds get crowded. If you are completely self-contained and will shower in your own trailer/camper, and will use your own bathroom, this is a decent campground if you're just looking to spend a night. There aren't activities, the playground is outdated, and the sites are rather small. We will stay elsewhere if we come back to the Loudon area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Blake's Brook Campground

no  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
no  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  no  yes
This has to be the worst campground I ever stayed in. I came to this location because it was close to NASCAR. It was 90 degrees and the pool wasn’t open. Looks like it has been inoperable for some time…wish they would have told us. The limited sites that they have are very small with one utility pool per 2 sites. Every other RV parks in opposite direction…meaning my door was facing my neighbors door. I think my awning and my neighbors were only a few feet apart. The seasonal campers weren’t just seasoning it appears they live there with make shift enclosures over very old travel trailer. Not a very desirable clientele. You had to pay for WIFI, bathrooms were dated and at this cost I would have expected a much nicer campground. This is a quick overnight stay location that shouldn’t cost more that $25-$30 dollars. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
We were very disappointed by this park. Sites were uneven and rocky. The only shade was around the pond where the tent campers were. There were a couple of perms or semi-perms whose owners rode loud motorcycles, sometimes long after quiet hours began. There is also some sort of night club on the premises that was very loud on Saturday night, again during quiet hours. We will not camp here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2013
This is our second time at this campground. We spent a month here in April of 2011. For the time we were here this campground was great. The staff was friendly and helpful and the campground itself is quiet and peaceful. The Wi-Fi worked great and we had a strong Verizon signal both for the phone and air card. I read the previous reviews, and while there are some permanent residents, they are friendly and for the most part quiet. However, the sites are very close together and personally I would not want to be here on a holiday weekend or peak vacation time. It is one of the few parks in NH that is open year round, and for this time of year or early spring it is a good choice. We have a 37 foot RV and had plenty of room to maneuver. We would stay here again if it were the same time of year. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Circle 9 Ranch Family Campground

question  question
question  question
July 2010
Everyone we met here was very friendly and helpful. The campground is older with shady sites. Many seasonals. The hookups are not in normal locations. I didn't use the water so I can't comment on the lack of pressure. The electrical issues mentioned in another review must've been taken care of because the voltage was the highest I have ever seen. Not sure about the amperage as I have no way to measure it. Leaving was a challenge with a 38 ft motorhome. I wasn't sure if I was going to get around the loop at the end or have to back up and find a different exit. After a couple of tries I did get out OK. Convenient to Camping World, Sam's Club, Super Walmart and Concord. Many antique shops heading east on 202. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2007
This is just a so-so campground. We stayed here for two months for medical reasons (doctors, surgery, etc.), and felt lucky to get a spot here on short notice. The owners and staff are friendly and accommodating. Most of the sites are taken by seasonal customers. They have some activities. The location is good for race fans going to NH International Speedway in Loudon. Camping World is nearby. The electrical voltage and water pressure are both atrocious! Had to use the water tank and pump just to get enough flow for bathing and dish washing. We had a digital voltmeter plugged in, and on hot weekends during peak A/C loads, the voltage dipped down to 95, and we had to switch the fridge to propane just to keep the A/C running. Had to do much juggling to run things like the toaster and microwave. Would probably look elsewhere if we visit New Hampshire again. We camped here in a Motorhome.