206561 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Raymond, New Hampshire (Air Miles)
Saddleback Cg
2012-06-15 06:46:07
Raymond, New Hampshire
June 2012

yes (River)
question  no  yes  no  no  question  question  question  no  no
question  no  yes  question  no  question  question  question  yes  no
June 2012
We checked Woodalls and Passport America books and saw nothing telling us this place can NOT handle a Big Rig. While traveling we called their reservation number. It's in Florida and the people there don't know the park. At the park, the one office person was unqualified. After a lenghthy checkin he guided us into the park to our site. What a huge mistake! The paved road turned into a 8-9 ft. road through a forest of uncut low hanging trees. I was forced to continue through scratching the rig. Some large branches were a my eye level spanning the road. When he got me to the site there was no way to maneuver into it. I asked for a better site. That was worse. I said I wanted out of this forest and a refund. I had to continue further through trees to get out. He could not arrange the refund. I spent a half hour on the phone with the Florida office trying to get my refund. The office there was incredibly inept and I still don't know if I have my refund. We had to leave and stayed in a Wal-Mart lot overnight. Also while in Pine Acres, I overheard someone call the office saying they had been robbed there. Definitely AVOID this park. There was no free Wi-Fi either as advertised in Passport. The $20 was a Passport price. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2010
I've read some of the other posts and wanted to validate them. Those that said this is NOT a family park are correct. This campground unfortunately is a party zone. It is not a place for children unless all you want your children to see are beer drinking, tattooed, smokers EVERYWHERE. This is not a quiet park at all. The park often smells of sewer in the mornings. The seasonals think they run the place and they do. They do not observe quiet hours. The bathrooms are "eh". Golf carts, motorcycles, and pickups drive way to fast for all the little ones running around. Lastly as the other poster mentioned, yes, there is a man that chops wood in a speedo at 1:00 a.m. I will not return, nor will I recommend. I am posting only to save someone else from experiencing this. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2010
We checked into the park on Saturday afternoon. The park was OK. The sites are close together. The water in the lake was VERY murky and dirty. The kids still swam and had fun. There were hundreds of golf carts buzzing by our campsite all day and night. We were worried our young kids would get hit. Then Saturday night hit. There were drunks driving around all night yelling and screaming. The yelling, singing, screaming, and drunken related noise went on until 4AM! There was no one enforcing quiet hours. It was very noisy and not a good place for a family with young children. The water slides were pretty good but very costly at 10 bucks a piece for a family of 6. Sunday was quieter. The drunks went home. But then we got a special treat Sunday night. At the campsite diagonally across from us. A 60 year old grown man was outside chopping wood in his speedo style underwear for hours. The campers next to us packed up their children and left early due to the senior citizen peep show. If you like to booze until 4am and screaming all night while dodging golf carts while watching grown men chopping wood in their grape snuggles: you may like this place. This is NOT a family friendly campground. We will not return! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Pine Acres RV Resort