206873 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Buena, New Jersey (Air Miles)
Vineland Truck Stop
Buena
Harley Dawn Diner
2291 N Second St
Wheaton Village
55 S White Horse Pike
Sams Club 2080 N Blackhorse Pike (Located To Block)
Rowan University
New Jersey
Buena
Buena Vista Recreation Destination
2012-06-07 06:16:40
Buena, New Jersey
May 2012

no  no  question  no  no  question  question  question  no  question
no  no  question  no  no  question  question  question  question  question
May 2012
This park is more of a permanent trailer park than campground. The place is quite scary. Beat up dirty campers where I believe people live year round. The bathrooms were horrific. Bumpy dirt roads throughout. This place was probably once a nice place to camp as I heard so much about it. However, it is currently owned by one of those massive companies that are buying up campgrounds and running them in to the dirt. We left after one night. As I said the place was scary and we did not feel safe there at all. Not for children or families. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2012
Beware. My family and I stayed there Memorial Day weekend. We arrived on Friday and we were so unhappy we left Saturday even though we were supposed to stay until Monday.The park is in very poor shape with most seasonals who don't maintain their sites. Our electric kept going out to the point where we couldn't really use the A/C. The facilities where very dirty and the camp store was empty for the most part. I guess there's no quiet time as the radios where blaring late into the night and complaining didn't help. We will never stay there again. Guess I should have looked at reviews here first. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2012
Tired and neglected. Looks like this could have been a great camp ground decades ago. Water slide, mini golf, lake...all of which looked forgotten. Most sites were over grown. A good deal of seasonal campers; a few of their sites were nice, but most weren't. It wouldn't be a place we I'll return to or recommend to others. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Buena Vista Recreation Destination