219007 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Hope, New Jersey (Air Miles)
Land Of Make Believe
September 2009

yes  yes
yes  yes
September 2009
Jenny Jump State Forest was a very nice place to stay. The sites were good size for our pop-up and far from other campers. The restrooms and showers were clean and the staff was helpful. Overall a great place any we will camp there again in the future. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
August 2008
There are not many sites for an RV. Ours is 28' with no slideouts. I would say 30' would be the limit. We had site #26. The only other sites we would have considered are #28 and #20. You had to back 100' up a slight hill. If you are not good at maneuvering your camper this place is not for you. There are some inclines to haul up also. The privacy is great and the views on top of the mountain are awesome also. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question
yes  no  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question
Been camping here for about 10 years and, for my weekend getaways, this is the place I go. VERY clean bathrooms. The wooded area sites (left-hand side of the map) are quite secluded particularly the "P" sites (a million times better than any other campground I've been to except for state parks). Someone mentioned the water hookup was far from the power...that's not true of most of the sites although it is true of some. They also mentioned that the site was not level. The "rustic" sites are not very level but there is a trade off for camping in a secluded woodsy area. I'll take an extra 15 minutes leveling my trailer over my neighbors being in danger of being hit if I stretch my arms any day. The rustic sites are quite large compared to other campgrounds. In contrast, the tent/group area is just a grassy field with no privacy, but I always stay in the woodsy area. There are many seasonal rentals that have been there for years and my wife and I have made friends with some of them. They have themed weekends throughout the summer (Christmas in July for example) and entertainment at the pavilion such as ice cream socials and dancing. They offer cabin sites, while I've never stayed in one, I've seen the inside and they are very nice. Wood prices are OK for NJ and the general store has a great supply of everything you need at pretty good prices. Dogs are not allowed in tents and firewood may only be bought at their store (common for most camp sites and especially state/national parks). Staff is friendly and responsive. I highly recommend this campground if you're in the area! We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
This park is tough to grade. We stayed in the wooded sites on Pine Parkway which were very secluded and woodsy. The first problem occurred when the woman told me how to get to my site and it was the wrong way since it was on the opposite angle which I specifically asked her, so I ended up driving around the trails and I do mean trails with my 27' trailer and barely making it through to be facing the correct way to back in properly. Secondly the bathrooms need updating,and there were a ton of bugs in them, but they were cleaned on a regular basis. Dish wash sink outside bathroom was filthy and never cleaned. Third the pricing is high for what you get, $45 for 2 people, than each child between 3-17 is $5 a night, etc. Playground was newer, streams were nice for the kids to explore, room for big rigs up the hill, tents and pop-ups would be good in the wooded sites. Also have to buy your wood there which was $5.25 a bundle. We would come back if interested in something in the area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
They have rural camp sites as well as the more popular ones near the pool. The rural camp sites are very rural! The bathrooms were clean but had many spiders and bugs. Friendly staff, extra large lending library. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for TripleBrook Family Campground