206705 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby West Creek, New Jersey (Air Miles)
525 Rte 72 W
Buckalew's
Leeward Room
Barnegat Lighthouse Stat
Turtle Run Cg
Rpi- Nj Chestnut Lake (Naco) 631 Chestnut Neck Rd Port Republic
Tt Nj Chestnut Lake (Naco) 631 Chestnut Neck Rd Port Republic (C 10/17-4/27) 609-652-1005,Ttnlt
Aor C2C Pomona Nj - Evergreen Woods Lakefront 4/1-10/31
Seaview Marriott Resort
New Jersey
West Creek
Sea Pirate Campground
2013-08-27 12:20:48
West Creek, New Jersey

yes  yes  question  no  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  question  no  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
Pretty nice park. Clean, quiet for being pretty full. Restrooms were clean, showers were push button type, and a little hard to control the temperature. Pool was nice. Playground up-kept and a new one going in on other side of park. A LOT of seasonal campers here, but no problems with them. Most sites are fairly large, except in the new pull-through section (those sites are obviously longer, though). Camp store was very well stocked. Only real issue were the folks taking up chairs at the pool just to sunbathe. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
October 2011
This was a nice campground. They have many seasonals, but the transient part is separate and very nice. Easy access to the beach if you have a car. I was there in October, so it was pretty empty. Hook-ups all worked. Sites were shaded. Bathrooms were clean, but had push-button water which is hugely annoying. I visited there just to check the place out on Memorial Day weekend and it was a bit of a zoo. I generally don't camp on holiday weekends, so this is probably par for the course. They have activities like kayak rental which would be a bonus in my book. I would come here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2011
We stayed here a little over a week because we were in between moving to a new home. We live about 20 minutes from this campground so we knew what we were getting with this CG going in. The positive part of this CG is the 500 section. We stayed in 507. I can see why they are in high demand. The sites here are spacious, and easily housed my 35ft TT. Some of the sites have excellent privacy backing up to the woods. Your also located fairly close to a baseball field. Many of these sites however did not have any grass, (just dirt) which turned out to be messy during heavy rain. The cable TV worked fine. I would not stay at any other site in the park even if you paid me to come. Shady isn't the right word, run down may better but not an element I want to be around. I'm really not trying to be harsh, just honest for anyone with a family of young children. The main office staff was friendly. They give you an access card to get in and out of the CG. My overall rating is a 7.0 because of the 500 section. If I had stayed anywhere else in the CG I would be giving it a 2. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Sea Pirate Campground