206668 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Williamstown, New Jersey (Air Miles)
Sams Club 2080 N Blackhorse Pike (Located To Block)
Rowan University
55 S White Horse Pike
Clementon Amusement Park
265 Rte 73 N
3501 Rte 42
Harley Dawn Diner
Vineland Truck Stop
Buena
Sams Club 1500 N Almonessen Rd (Located To Street)
New Jersey
Williamstown
Hospitality Creek Campground
2013-06-25 13:28:56
Williamstown, New Jersey

8   2   9   7   9   9   9   9
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  no
question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question
This is a nice campground. Great amenities: large pool with lifeguards, activity pool,(no chairs available at pool, remember to bring own), large lake for swimming and fishing (bring canoe if have one, but they rent them as well). They also have some planned activities. Sites were good size on sand, roads are a bit narrow and tight turns for trailers to navigate(one hit a tree while we were there), but we had no problem with our motorhome. Fairly large campground so bring bicycles. Many seasonals but all were friendly and well maintained. The only problem i found was that the price was just too high for what was offered. Also the closest bathroom to pool was a bit far(had to go through wooded trail to get to). WE will return but not as often as we would if prices were a bit lower. If I were looking for a seasonal site this campground would be great choice. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2012
We chose this campground for its central location to Atlantic City and Philadelphia. It has many activities including 2 pools and a lakefront beach. It is basically a swim club for locals. The RV sites are in heavily wooded, sandy areas that are not level. We used every board we had under back tires and jacks to try to level motorhome. Even then, we sunk into the soft sand. The trees were so close together at the front of our pull-through site that we had to back up to leave. There are many permanent RVs, and it appears the campground has made few upgrades to their sites. The owners seem to be strict with some rules and don't enforce others. A guest coming to your site is charged $10. A Rottweiller near us barked constantly for 2 days. With so many children here, we were surprised they allowed Rottweillers and also Pitbulls. On weekends be prepared for music booming from the pavilion. Also groups of teenagers war roaming the campground after midnight. Quiet hours definitely weren't observed or enforced. We would encourage anyone with a large motorhome to NOT stay here. In addition to the problems with our site already mentioned, interior roads were narrow and turns tight. We would NOT come back here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2012
New to RVing this year and this is the 3rd campground we stayed at. The other two were listed as "Resorts." Though they were in desirable Cape May and we loved the lake sites and short ride to the ocean, neither were as nice as Hospitality Creek. My wife and I are very fussy and look and read reviews of every site we book. I even Goggle Earth the sites and Facebook them. This campground could not have been any cleaner and staff more hospitable. They brought firewood to my site after 10pm without asking, and when I was leaving I noticed a burned signal bulb on the trailer. The staff reopened the store to get me a bulb as I was checking out. Upon arrival, I called in to see if I could check-in early and they let me come in 4 hours early. We enjoyed it so much we extended the stay two days. Even let me check out 6 hours later than stated (because the site was not booked that day as kids are going back to school), at no charge. I don't know what all the negative reviews are about the manager. She treated me with utmost respect. Helped me find bait fish online for fishing at their lake (they have worms) and answered all and any questions without issue. My daughter caught her first Bass since this RV thing, where she didn't get a nibble at the other two campgrounds. Kids loved the lake activities more than the pools which are beautiful and large. It is also a swim club so keep in mind it gets busy in the summer. Lots of room though, so don't worry. Pet friendly with lighted doggie waste stations! Where have you seen that? Early in the morning, staff is cleaning grounds, weeding and cleaning sites. I can't say enough about the manicured lake ground and pool area. My father inlaw said it looked like a golf course. Showers and bathrooms couldn't have been any cleaner. They offer a lot to do. You can chillax or participate in daily activities posted on the board by the pool. RV store is small but has most camper's needs. Cooked food prices were very reasonable and decent. Talked to other campers, and it is usually on their agenda every year. I must say it is now on ours! They have earned their name in my opinion. We camped on the lake front site. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Hospitality Creek Campground