Nearby Anthony, New Mexico (Air Miles)
Flying J
Petro
Vado Rv 1
Sams Club?I-10:11 7970 N Mesa (Located To Block)
7555 N Mesa
October 2014

yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question
yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question
October 2014
This RV park, located near I-10 and just a mile or so from the Texas state line, got good reviews and offered an Escapees discount so we decided to give it a try. It has several level pull through sites as well as back-ins located on the perimeter of the property. The clientele is a mixture of long term residents who are working in the area and short stay travelers like us. The pull through sites are “back to back” and long enough to allow tow vehicles to stay hooked up. The restrooms are modern and clean and the folks running the place are friendly and welcoming. We found the campground to be a bit noisy. Working people started their day early and overnight campers were anxious to get on the road. It just so happens that we were given the site right next to the dumpsters and we could smell them, not in our camper, but any time we were outside. All in all we would return to this place, but I think I’d lobby for a site a bit farther from the dumpsters. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2014
Weekly rate. Located between Las Cruces and El Paso, 30 minutes each way. Very clean restrooms, good wifi, shade trees. Some sites are manicured, others aren't, but all are acceptable. Will stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park is an excellent place to use as a base for visiting Las Cruces, El Paso, and the Carlsbad Caverns. Although listed as family friendly, I would characterize this as a park for adults (versus family friendly) since there is no swimming pool or any activities for children on the grounds. There are trees on the property which make it far more attractive than the parks in Las Cruces. (We looked when we were up there.) Internet is included which is nice. But, don't expect it to be lightening fast; it isn't. The laundry rooms are VERY CLEAN. My wife really notices things like this and could not stop talking about how clean it was in the laundry. And the rates for washing and drying are EXTREMELY reasonable. We would certainly stop here again if we are in the area. Our rate is based on the $155 weekly rate which is a real deal for all you can see from this location. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for El Paso-West RV Park