Nearby Eunice, New Mexico (Air Miles)
City Park

2   2   8
no  yes  yes
no  yes  yes
November 2013
The park was a sandy pricker mess!!! Management expects you to clean the site before you move in from the last tenant. They are anal about the kids even playing. The website is a lie! This place is a trashy, smelly place. Management is also very good at complaining about everything and not doing anything!! One of the worst rv parks I've been to. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Stayed here one night ,and quite honestly, I was ready to leave by early morning. While some of the amenities were acceptable, the site terrain of sandy, rocky soil was not good. A red flag should have gone up when one of the staff rode off on a tractor to go level off a site for me! The worst of all things about this park was its location to an oil refinery. If the overwhelming smell of petroleum is something you might care for, then this is the place for you! One huge disappointment was the park's web site as it was nothing like the Oasis they claim to be. Big dose of false advertisement! We camped here in a Motorhome.
January 2013
This is the newest park in the Hobbs area, and has additional sites planned. There are a number of monthly residents, but sites are kept clean. Some residents are even adding nice decks and small lawns. There is a large clubhouse, and good size inexpensive laundry. The bathhouse has lots of clean hot showers. Free premium cable and high speed Internet is included. Internet modems are offered or several wifi towers are available. Managers are very friendly and live in the park. I came in late at night and they met me to guide me in to my site. Roads are wide and paved but sites are dirt. However soil is not muddy despite lots of rain on my visit. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.