Nearby Gallup, New Mexico (Air Miles)
1650 W Maloney
USA RV Park
2014-10-18 00:39:47
Gallup, New Mexico
October 2014

question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
October 2014
Easy access off I-40. Sites are set up so that one set of utilities can serve two sites; therefore the door sides of RVs face each other but there is plenty of room between units. Little to no grass. I rated it as a 7 mainly because of the airport, I-40 and railroad noise. May not be a problem in well-insulated units. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2014
We stayed for 4 nights and the sites are plenty wide and easy access. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Washrooms and laundry were very clean and tidy. We missed the entrance when following are GPS, as others had. The park is very open and accessible and will fit the biggest units. Some issues with the Wi-Fi, as we had to go close to the office when the park was full. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2014
Like others have said; gravel parking lot with good utilities. Desk and store very good. Nice pool. Trains can be bothersome. WiFi never worked while we were there. OK for a brief stopover. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for USA RV Park