Nearby Pena Blanca, New Mexico (Air Miles)
Coe Camp (Cochiti)
Pena Blanca, New Mexico

yes  question  question  question  no  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  question  question  no  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
October 2014
This RV park is close to home and a real jewel in the desert. We were in site #57 which has a really outstanding view of both sunrise over the lake and beautiful sunsets. Our site was clean, level, and set off from the nearest site. The park hosts are friendly and check-in was relatively quick. Each site has water and electric. A covered picnic table and BBQ grill. My wife and I are seniors and camped here with our grandchildren. There is also a playground for the kids right in the middle of the park. We really enjoy camping here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2014
First, I can't speak to the restroom issues - didn't use them. But the views cannot be beat. And our site had water and electric. I wouldn't think this would be as great in the summer, although you could use the electricity for air conditioning, I supposed. The picnic tables have nice covers over them for shade, there are nice concrete paths from the camping spot to the table area, it was wonderfully breezy. Our spot is quite private. The check in lady was so nice. If I wasn't worried about snakes for us and our dogs, I would give this a 10, no question, but I do worry about that here. But we would most definitely return here in the future. And a little tip: spot 57 in the Buffalo loop is Amazing. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2014
Beautiful park with paved sites, great views, quiet, and friendly staff. Verizon cell signal strong and with wifi card service was good. TV channels good over the air. Picnic tables are very nice and covered. BBQ on a stand in very good condition. Park is well maintained. Not all sites have water. Dump stations are available. We would stay here again and for more than one day. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Cochiti Lake COE