Nearby Williamsburg, New Mexico (Air Miles)
City Park

7   9   8   8   7   9   2
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
September 2014
If you're looking for a resort, don't stay here. If you're looking for a safe place to stop, clean restrooms and a reasonable price, this is it. Minimal shade, New Mexico gravel everywhere, but great location right in the town. Will stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
Easy overnight stop heading south on I-25. Good pull through and helpful owner. We'd stop again if passing by. Small basic park, so don't expect frills. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a small but quite nice park that appeared well maintained. There are a few permanent residents as there are with most parks this size. We were a little worried that our 36' RV would not fit but, they had a spot that was easy to get in and out of. I was quite surprised when the owner/manager came out to guide us in. Before I knew it, he had provided a water hose, sewer hose support and hooked up the cable TV. The restrooms/showers were very clean and well maintained. My only complaint was that the site we were put only had 30A power. Other sites may have had 50A service but, ours didn't. I would recommend this campground to anyone staying at or passing through the Truth or Consequences/Williamsburg area. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Shady Corner RV Park