Nearby Canandaigua, New York (Air Miles)
Finger Lakes Performing

7   9   8
question  yes  yes
question  yes  yes
June 2012
I would echo the previous post about the roads, the turns were very tight and hard to swing wide with my 40 foot rig, glad for my slider hitch. I personally did not find the sites, or at least the one that I had "spacious," but there were laid out so that you had plenty of room between sites. The site we had was just wide enough for the trailer, and we had to level, but only slightly. This was a hard park to rate, on the surface, there was really no problems, they had a nice playground, pool (bring your own chair and it closes at 7pm). I felt they really catered to the seasonal crowd, as that was the majority of their business. All seasonal sites were in very nice condition and got the feeling that it was mostly weekenders as we left on Monday and seems like everyone was gone Sunday night. It was a drive to get to anything and the campground is located fairly remotely from the Finger Lakes. We were anticipating being closer to one of the lakes than we were. The downers for us were the lack of WiFi, the absence of a laundry facility and the hookups were located at the very back of the site. Apart from those, it's a well maintained campground that would benefit from adding some short term pull through sites for travelers. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2010
This campground is a hidden gem! The sites are very large, pool is beautiful, hosts very friendly and accommodating, has a wonderful playground, beautiful grounds and very peaceful. It is high on a hill and off a dead end road but very well marked. My only reason not giving them a ten was the fairly narrow roads, but my rig is 39 feet and I had very little problem getting in and out. While here, I was given a tour of one of their cabins and it was absolutely beautiful and extremely reasonable. It is close to the city of Canadaigua and also to Rochester. We will definitely be back. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2010
This campground is located 25 minutes south-west of Canandaigua. (The GPS address is Canandaigua, not Bristol). Nice, clean campground nestled in the hills with mostly seasonal sites. All the sites seemed quite spacious. They have recently added some cabins which look very attractive. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.