Nearby Franklin, New York (Air Miles)
Unadilla House
Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA
2014-08-16 14:17:16
Franklin, New York

yes (Stream)
question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  question
Camping rate is with KOA discount. The KOA online reservation system put us on a site incompatible with our size. The staff worked hard to get us an appropriate site. We ended up with a grassy pull through with more than enough space. Entry into the campground and maneuvering within the campground were very tight. If you are over 40 feet long, I'd probably not recommend it. We were there during a time when there was a large motocross race taking place - many loud motorcycles in park. Water line had to be shared with another camper - low water pressure. Likely wouldn't return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I don't chose 10 to often. I realize that lack of cable and sewer might be a detriment for some. Given what it does do well, however, it's a very pretty and well kept sight. The seasonals are a real plus. They keep a very high standard. Pool was crystal clear. Staff accommodating. We're overnight here as we have in the past and will do again. Be careful to follow signs off of I-81, exit eleven and not GPS. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Staff helpful and friendly. Older park with over 50% seasonal trailers. We stopped for one night during the week. Very quiet with most seasonals not there. WiFi was great. Pleasant park during midweek. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Unadilla / I-88 / Oneonta KOA