Nearby Glenwood, New York (Air Miles)
Kissing Bridge Ski Area
Glenwood, New York

7   8   8   6   6
yes  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  yes
We were a bit skeptical about this place when no one returned my call until two days later, which was after our arrival. I looked on the web site to determine which site to set up on as you can look at availability and we then registered with the groundskeepers in the morning. Some sites (about 10 in the electric section) are good for larger rigs (we are 38 feet). We set up on site 8 and had plenty of room. We were able to get about 7 channels on the antenna. It was very quiet during our stay. It is out of the way but we found it convenient as we wanted to be between Buffalo and Ellicotville. I would NOT take a big rig to the non-electric sites (low branches; tent or pop-up sites only). For the electric bigger rig sites, I would suggest 6, 8, 9, 13, 16, 27, 29 to name a few. Not a lot for kids to do but there are tennis courts and lots of trails and nice playgrounds. No activities planned. There are a lot of trees and shade. Park is clean and mowed. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2008
I found this park from this website when I was in a critical need of a place to stay. The staff was exceptional in accommodating my need. The campground is very nice an spacious and great for a town owned park. We would most definitely stay there again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2008
This is a very nice county park. Electric sites are a bit close but the non-electric sites are very large. There really isn't a lot for young kids to do but enjoy the outdoors. Fishing the ponds was enjoyable but without much luck. This is a great park to go and just relax without much of a party atmosphere. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Display older reviews for Sprague Brook Park