206485 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Jamestown, New York (Air Miles)
Ironstone
Sams Club 720 Fairmont (Located To Street)
MacDuff's

6   8   7   7   8   7
no  question  question  question  question  yes
no  question  question  question  question  yes
July 2012
I had power problems here. Could not use the 50 amp service. I suspected I might have problems with the power but let the EMS do its job. My EMS shut it down and a check of the voltage at the pedestal confirmed one leg was low 106 to 108 vac. Park maintenance came to check it out, but as it was a weekend could not do anything about it. I had to jury rig to the 30 amp plug as that leg had correct voltage but had to alternate using my front and rear air cond on the 30 amp. Stayed an additional night due to the extreme heat and not wanting to travel on the hot day. Thought mgmt might offer a discount due to the low voltage but no dice. They did offer to move me but a check of that site also showed a marginal voltage. There is a small ramped bridge to cross when entering the park and it has wood planking in poor condition with some nail heads sticking up. It was quiet at night, but plenty of yapping dogs during the day. Showers and restrooms in poor to fair condition and very dated. Very good Wi-Fi, Verizon cell service was spotty but useable. Supposedly new owners, but I did not see any updates or improvements. I will not be staying there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2011
We liked this "no frills" park. Quiet. Nice grassy field for short timers, but no sewer connection. Pull throughs and back ins available. Excellent cable TV, weak WiFi. Pleasant staff. Our Verizon phone and broadband connection was weak and intermittent. Close to Jamestown. New owners last month, that may cause some changes. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
July 2011
Hidden Valley is a no frills kind of place, but most adequate for overnight parking. Lots of well maintained yearly park models and lots of green grass for the other campers. Had everything we needed except sewer. Management was friendly and accommodating. We were just passing through, but would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Hidden Valley Camping Area