Nearby North Hudson, New York (Air Miles)
New York
North Hudson
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Paradise Pines Camping Resort
2012-07-02 12:21:17
North Hudson, New York
May 2012

yes (River)
no  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
no  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
May 2012
The bathrooms were not clean and when you took a shower you had no hot water. Overall the park is nice and the people are nice. I would go back, but this time I'll have my own bathroom and shower. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
September 2010
Off-season and no kids made this campground a little sad. Not being able to get back in the campground after leaving for sightseeing was even sadder. No pool, very limited office service at this time of year. But the price was right for a one-night visit. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2010
Great Campground for all. The kids loved this place. You are given a list of all the activities at registration. Very nice facilities, one heated pool (2 total). Sites are good, good roads, good store, and rec hall. At great place to take the kids and let them play all day. One thing I have noticed at this park is that they keep pushing their check in time to later in the day. This year it is 3pm. If you come in early, it's $5 for ever hour before 3pm. Last year (2009) it was 2pm. I see no reason for the late check in when you have to be out by 11am. This is the sole reason I have rated this park a "7". Would we stop there again, I say yes, but with hesitation, only because the kids do love this place. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Display older reviews for Yogi Bear's Jellystone Paradise Pines Camping Resort