Nearby Springwater, New York (Air Miles)
Bristol Mountain Ski Are
Springwater, New York
August 2010

yes (Stream)
10   10   1   7   8   7   8
yes  yes  no  yes  question  no  no
question  yes  no  yes  question  question  question
August 2010
We try other campgrounds but always come back to this one. It has everything we love about a campground except for cell service for our phones! The pool, the playground, the mini-golf, the fishing pond, the creek, the hiking trail, the dances on Saturday night, the wagon rides. The kids love it and so do we. The store is lacking a little, but we normally bring all we need. I cannot rave about this place enough! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2009
We have been camping here for 6 years now and find the people to be very friendly. There are lots of activities for all ages and the new owners are very involved and love the kids. The owners are very fun and easy going. You get a friendly remind if you are a little loud after the 11pm quiet time. We recommend this campground to everyone that will listen to us. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
July 2009
This camp ground is definitely for seasonal campers. Outsiders do not feel welcome here. We truly did not feel welcome here. We have been camping for five years, and this is the first camp ground that we have been to that made us feel very uncomfortable. The owner was extremely rude to everyone in our group. Lights didn't work in our cabins, and when we asked to have fixed the owner was nasty about having to fix it. Outside light was out; I was told to shake it to make it work. I feel that if I'm paying $180 for three nights I should not have to shake my light. Not a place for kids over the age of ten. Nothing for them to do. I would not recommend this campground. We camped here in a Campground Cabin.
Display older reviews for Holiday Hill Campground