Nearby Verona, New York (Air Miles)
Turning Stone 5218 Patrick Rd. Verona Ny 13478 315-361-7711 (Located To Zip)
Turning Stone Casino Res
Verona
The Villages RV Park at Turning Stone
2014-08-27 16:29:33
Verona, New York

yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
no  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
I have to echo the remarks of others who think this park is the best. We traveled full time for 6 months last summer and 3 months this summer and this is probably the best park overall for our needs. Most private RV parks pack you in on top of one another, but Turning Stone has lots of space between sites, as well as big grassy areas and trees galore. We were in the back of the park in the 500 numbered loop. We used our strong 4G Verizon signal for internet access and our satellite tv worked well between the trees (not a deal killer, since they offer cable tv anyway). The hiking trails were a nice surprise, and the individual garbage cans for each site were another. It was a very pleasant 3 day stay for us, and we will definitely be back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
First time here. Nice campground. Desk staff very helpful. Outdoor staff would not even acknowledge you if you said "good morning" or "hi". I tried several times. Since we were never here before, we relied on the reservation staff to provide an adequate pull-through. I told them I had a 41' fifth wheel with a long bed 4 door dually truck and a satellite. Site 123 was way undersized. If the site across from me was not vacant when I was leaving, I could not have been able to pull out. Could not get a satellite signal due to the trees. I drove around on my bike and found several other areas where sites were both adequate and empty during our stay. I will most likely return there, but now I know what sites will work for me. Overall not a bad experience, but I would not have been happy having issues pulling out, and the satellite issue was unsettling. I know it sounds trivial, but my satellite allows me to connect to my business while traveling. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Very nice park, but have very low branches throughout and need trimming and sites have a little different layout. We had site 102 pull-through. Pool and hot tub very nice. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for The Villages RV Park at Turning Stone