220689 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Gander, Newfoundland (Air Miles)
Newfoundland
Gander
Country Inn Motel & RV Park
2014-08-23 10:55:26
Gander, Newfoundland

5   9   5   7   4   8   6
yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question
yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question
We stayed here two nights. Park was nice with good power and water. Wi-Fi worked well. Shower and restrooms were clean. The roads in this park are terrible. The potholes must have gotten worse since the previous review. When you have signs printed saying "if you splash water when going through a pothole you are speeding" tells me they have this issue all the time. The owners should drive a motorhome over these holes rather than a pickup truck to see what they can do to the coach. I also was disappointed that I reserved a full hookup but could not get one when I arrived. I was told some people had not left when scheduled so I could not get a full hookup. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park is much improved from previous reviews. The potholes have been filled with gravel and it it is still bumpy, but passable. We took it slow in our 38' motorhome and had no trouble. There is now wifi at the sites! The signal was strong and steady - a rare treat! Utilities were good. We extended our visit here, and we would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We camped in this park for three nights. This park like most of the campgrounds in the area has many pot holes in the park. We had a pull through site which was a level crushed rock site. The water pressure and power appeared to be okay. There appears to be many permanent residents. The campground is a little difficult to find so if going there be sure to look for the very little blue camper signs on roadside posts. The Internet was pretty fast but a weak signal, and the connect was dropped many times. The person at the motel desk, where one checks in was friendly. The sites are very close together but acceptable for a limited stay. I would stay there again when in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Country Inn Motel & RV Park