206669 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina (Air Miles)
251 Premier Blvd
Aor Rpi Gasburg Va - Lakeside Resort 4/1-10/15
Rpi- Va Lakeside Resort & Cg 300 Lake Resort Dr Gasburg
North Carolina
Roanoke Rapids
The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads
2014-04-16 00:44:17
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina

yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
A nice park close to I-95. Very friendly staff. Plenty of room for a large motorhome and tow. They had a continental breakfast from 7:30-9:30. I will return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate reflects Good Sam discount and an extra $5 per day for the use of a gazebo. We like this park when we are traveling north and south on I95. The park is very nicely laid out, almost all sites are north facing pull throughs. If you are coming in just for the night you don't even have to unhook. The restrooms, shower, and laundry are very clean. Shopping and restaurants are nearby. WiFi is good, strong ATT signal. A sign on the way into the park says "you can wash here", a very nice feature. We will stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Easy access to I-95. Nice clean park with well maintained level gravel sites. Only complaint on the sites is the sewer and electric are up near the front of the site and our electric is in the rear of the trailer. Needed two lengths of electric cable one 50 amp and a 30 amp to get to the box. I would recommend pulling a fiver up to the front and disconnect. Then park in the back of the site, that way the sewer hose and electric cable would be closer. TV is OK, but not a lot of channels. Internet service was OK, also. We would stay here again., We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for The RV Resort at Carolina Crossroads