206705 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Sims, North Carolina (Air Miles)
2500 Forrest Hills Rd W
2013-07-29 08:06:14
Sims, North Carolina

question  question  no  question  question  yes  question  no  yes  question
question  question  no  question  question  yes  question  no  yes  question
Easy access off I-95. They made us feel welcome and guided us to our spot, which was level. Nice pool on premise. Spots were shaded which interfered with satellite TV reception, but kept them cooler. We will stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
This is a very rustic campground in the middle of a farming neighborhood. The owner was very friendly and helped me hook up which was necessary because the water hookup was in a hole about 6 inches below the surface and it was full of muddy water. He used a cup to bail it out and then hooked up my water hose. I'll have to do it myself tomorrow morning since it's raining hard now and the hole is bound to fill up again. We are camped in an adequate pull-through site on a muddy pad. All the interior roads are muddy and rutted. The pool is closed and doesn't have much water in it. This place is fine for an overnight stop, but I wouldn't stay here again if it was raining. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2011
Actually located about 10 miles south of Sims, N.C. off I-95 at Rock Ridge, but with excellent signs leading to campground. Very friendly owner. Campground mostly long stayers. Overnight (we were in a camper van and the only overnight) put in a close together 10 site mostly dirt area. The bathhouse had had better days and was not clean thought not filthy; needed a good clean up. The nearby pond was pretty, but ducks had left heavy loads of droppings up the pier walk way. Advertised as having ostrich. One stalked about on an adjacent pasture. Small playground for children, and a nice pool that a worker was cleaning up. OK for an overnight, but owner's attention to cleaning up is needed. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Rock Ridge Campground