Nearby Antigonish, Nova Scotia (Air Miles)
Pomquet Beach Provincial
Nova Scotia
Antigonish
Whidden's Campground and Cottages
2013-09-24 19:56:02
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
July 2010

July 2010
Adequate for an over night, right on highway, bathhouse not clean, sites not level and short. Pool at motel. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question
Very busy with lots of children. Located in centre of Antigonish and within walking distance of shopping. Staff were young and inexperienced; definitely not RV'ers. Sites were close together. Cost were too high for services I want. I will only return if children are back in school and there are off season rates available. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2012
I camped here for the convenience of renting a car & using this as my hub, and for that I'm grateful for this park. I enjoyed their laundry facility and the very friendly & helpful staff. Praises to all that! I had several restless nights due to the noises from such closeness of the sites, and the kids were very active on the street in front of me and all over the park as I came & went. If I did this park again, I'd do it when the families were back in school. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2012
We have stayed at this campground several times. It is clean and family friendly with many activities for children, including swimming. The park is treed with a small brook running through it's center; yet located in the town of Antigonish. Shopping is within easy walking distance. Longer stays are located on the west side of the brook where sites are larger. We highly recommend this campground. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Whidden's Campground and Cottages