206705 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Coolville, Ohio (Air Miles)
Irvine'S Camper Sales
Blennerhassett Island His
Aor Rpi C2C Racine Oh - Royal Oak Resort
Rpi- Oh Lazy T Royal Chaparral Resort (Formerly Royal Oak) 44700 Township Rd 697 Racine
Ohio
Coolville
Carthage Gap RV Park LLC
2013-09-07 12:05:21
Coolville, Ohio

question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question
Rate reflects a weekly rate. This is a nice spread out park located in the countryside. There are a fair number of long term residents, but we transients pretty much have our own area. The check-in process and site assistance could not have been more personalized or friendly. It is very quiet and the neighbors are warm and friendly to strangers. Would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
A large, full featured campground far enough from the highway to be secluded and quiet yet easily accessible, Carthage Gap is nestled in the middle of some great Southeast Ohio motorcycle roads (the reason for our visit). My ‘Big Rig’ is a 40 Motor Coach towing a 28’ trailer and Carthage Gap made it easy. Site was large, fairly level, had all the hook ups, fire ring, and picnic table. I had asked for a site that would allow my satellite receiver to work and they obliged. We called first and arrived after 10:00 PM. The owner waited for us and escorted us to our site. They were friendly and helpful and suggested a few really nice roads for my motorcycle. We planned on staying three nights and extended to four because it was that nice. We didn’t use the bathroom or showers so I can’t comment on them. The only negative comment I can make, and I’m really being picky here, is that the road in is only one lane. It never posed a problem, but I’d hate to think what happens if two big rigs, with TOADS met in opposite directions. I would not let that stop me from returning and do in fact plan to return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2012
Very pleasant away from the traffic RV park. Family owned. The lady told us "don't worry about check out time, leave when you're ready'. Laid back attitude. Well kept grounds. Nice pavillion for a big gathering. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Carthage Gap RV Park LLC