Nearby Marengo, Ohio (Air Miles)
Alum Creek Rv & Marine
Marengo
Cardinal Center Campground
2013-07-17 20:53:05
Marengo, Ohio

question  yes  yes  yes  no  question  question  yes  question  question
question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question
Nice, clean campground with easy access off of I-71. Our site was level with a gravel pad and lots of space plus some trees. They have an indoor pool which looks great but we didn't use. The very best thing about this campground and the reason we gave it a 10 was the great staff here - especially the maintenance crew. When we arrived our electricity did not work. After determining we were getting power from the shore line they volunteered to help us figure out what was wrong with the coach. They were able to find a loose wire in our converter and fixed it for us. All in 96 deg heat!!! They were both drenched with sweat but refused to accept any money or any other consideration - they said it was just part of their job. Great campsite, great people - what more could you ask for. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2013
A little bit hard to find when it's dark. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice, clean and warm restrooms. You can hear the noise of the nearby Interstate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2011
Located right off I-71 north of Delaware, we went here as our last trip of the season. We were surprised by how huge the sites were. I've never had sites larger than what I had here. Since it was end of October, it was pretty empty and there were no activities planned but my kids still enjoyed the indoor pool and small fishing pond which is free to use if your camping. There is a good playground for younger kids to enjoy as well as a small basketball half court and horseshoe pits. I especially enjoyed the trap shooting that operated from 10-4 that Saturday and they even have Sporting Clays course but I didn't use. We will definitely go back here again in the future. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Cardinal Center Campground