206945 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Boise City, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
Boise City-Cs

6   1   9
yes  question  question
yes  question  question
March 2014
I think they must be in the process of updating things. I shared water with the site next to me but it was so far from my hookup that I had to buy more hose. Internet is fast and reliable. The owner is very nice. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2011
This is an OK park for someone passing through. Water and electric recently upgraded. Excellent WiFi. There is miniature golf to entertain the kids, though this was not open when we were here. This is a small park but will accommodate a few big rigs (we are in a 36 footer). According to a local, the park was closed for a period of time . The new owner is upgrading to improve the facility. The small Cimarron County museum is across the road. Boise City's claim to fame was an accidental bombing (practice bombs) by a B17 crew practicing their night bombing skills during WWII. There is information on this event at the museum and at a site in the town center. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2010
Park had been abandoned for many years and the new owner is getting it cleaned up. New electric and Wi-Fi. Cable still getting set up and isn't to every site yet. There is a pay washer and dryer in the women's washroom. Miniature golf course on-site. Right across the highway from the city park and across the street from the museum/heritage center with the dinosaur. $20/night or $100/week. Sites are close together and tight for a big rig but can be done. Sites are back to back so you have to watch which way you come into each site. Sites are grass or gravel. Not a destination park but the best one that I've seen in town (others that I've seen are at the motels or don't have 50A). We'll be back when we're through this area again. We camped here in a Motorhome.