Nearby Marietta, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
Mcgehee Catfish
Ardmore / Marietta Campground
2013-05-06 20:37:16
Marietta, Oklahoma
May 2013

question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes
May 2013
This park was conveniently located to I35 for a 1-night stopover. The road into the park was very dusty. My site was long and wide, and it had 50 amp service. The WiFi was very slow. The overall appearance of the place is a bit shabby, but the staff was friendly. I would not want to stay here long, but given the reasonable rate, I considered it a fair value. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2012
Host was very accommodating and friendly. Offered Good Sam discount, price was reasonable. Park is very "rough" with gravel/caliche (dusty), very run down, sharp turns. Was very suitable for a short, overnight stay, but nothing more. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2010
Could not connect to Wi-Fi because the server would not allow high speed due to a minimal contract. Therefore we could not connect. The sewer hookups are so high off the ground that the water can't get from your tank. The park is small with tight corners. We could not take the site they first gave us because we could not make the corner and the trees were too low. Personnel were friendly and helped as much as they could. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Ardmore / Marietta Campground