206876 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Newcastle, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
"A" Aaa Rv E Golf Course Rd
Newcastle
A-AAA Adult RV Park
2013-08-04 15:27:14
Newcastle, Oklahoma

no  question  question  question  no  question  question  question  question  question
no  no  question  question  no  question  question  question  question  question
Check-in was a hassle, we were treated like 1st graders with Inappropriate comments about previous customers from the check-in nanny. The free slow WIFI is only available if you provide vital information about your computer which could be used to compromise your computer sensitive information anytime in the future. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
One of the worst experiences ever! I camped here with my husband while he worked at the electric plant. Ridiculous rules. Rude, rude, rude owners. I am a native of this area. Moved to far SE Oklahoma 20 years ago. My husbands co workers were from Texas and Mississippi. I was so ashamed of the way they were treated here. The only positive at all is that it is clean. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
April 2013
Low cost per night is only reason to stay here. Management is hostile. Any perceived violation of rules will result in ejection from park regardless of circumstances or consequences. Closeness to road used to avoid toll road and neighbors shooting guns makes their "quiet" claim false. Unregulated water pressure is warned of. Cell phone and Wi-Fi, including park's, poor to nonexistent. Other local parks exhibit no such issues. Lake Thunderbird State Park is clean, quiet and friendly with all necessary amenities. Both parks are first come, first served. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for A-AAA Adult RV Park