206928 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Poteau, Oklahoma (Air Miles)
3108 N Broadway

9   7   7   7   9
yes  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  yes
May 2012
Very nice park..Great lake to fish in and nice 80 foot dock. The owners/operators were very friendly and accommodating. The roads are a bit narrow but unless you can't drive well or back up well there's no real problem. Nice showers and restrooms, they were spotless and had plenty of hot water and well well supplied. The Buffalo pasture was a nice sight. Several cabins are there to rent also and there was a pavilion with several table and chairs. The only negative to me is no picnic table or fire ring at the camp sites.I wasn't there for that so it didn't matter to me though. Next time I'm in the area I will stay there for sure. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
April 2012
This park was enjoyable but the potential was ruined by someone who does not know how to design sites. Way too narrow and they had plenty of space to alter the design. Long Lake (was originally made by a river) is nice and full of fish. Campers can fish for free and allegedly you do not need a state license as the lake is private. I think you still need one but state folks do not have access to enforce. If you get the first 4 pull-thrus you'll be OK. After that you better have a very small camper to park in the sites. Buffalo roam right next to the sites but there is a fence between the campground and them. It was nice to wake up to Buffalo grazing 100 feet from your camper. Someone put a lot of money into the asphalt (narrow) road and facilities but whoever designed the sites should never be trusted to do so again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2010
Don't know how to rate this park. The office is closed over the weekend, so we didn't check in until the third day. There is a steep hill to get to the office, which you have to go back up to turn into the park. We didn't see any bathroom or showers. Park is in a nice meadow, but the spots are short and too narrow. Power, water, and sewer are at the back of the pad. Very quiet park and well kept. Our Dish, Verizon phone and aircard worked just fine. I don't think these people know much about RVs and getting into the park. The area had very little to see or do. There was a Drive In, in town, but we didn't see it. I think we would stay at the park again, but there is nothing of interest in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Long Lake Resort