206527 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Lancaster, Ontario (Air Miles)
Akwesasne Mohawk 837 State Route 37 Hogansburg Ny 13655 518-358-2222 (Located To Zip)
Babbling Brook Rv Sr
Ontario
Lancaster
Lancaster Park and Resort
2013-09-30 22:37:45
Lancaster, Ontario
May 2010

May 2010
We visited this Provincial park in May. It was still too cool for the beach. The campground features many shaded camp sites as well as those that are more exposed. Like most Ontario Provincial parks, there are no full hookup sites. The centrally located dump station offers easy access. The campground is located along Lake St Francis where there is lots of fishing. The premises were clean and well maintained. Since it was early in the season, we were practically the only ones there. That was great. The bicycle path just outside the campground takes you out to some very picturesque areas. We have come to this campground several times and enjoy each visit. We camped here in a Motorhome.

yes (River)
This past weekend my family and I spent the weekend at in the non-serviced sites by the water (422). The view at this site was amazing! This came with a premium of extra $$$ per night which is fully understandable. What is unacceptable was the pile of rubbish that was within 100ft of our campsite. At first I thought it was just a large pile of wood to be burned in the off season. However upon closer inspection I saw there was garbage bags, old furniture, and even baby diapers within the pile. I find this disgusting and I feel that this should not be considered acceptable at any campground, especially when paying a premium. Second issue was on the Saturday night there was some sort of volunteer party being held on site. This party went on until 2 am with loud music and screaming that could be heard from our site. What was even worse was to arrive at the men's bathroom the next morning with my son only to find what i believe to be vomit in one of the urinals. Overall we had an enjoyable weekend but due to the above mentioned negative points I would not consider coming back. Very beautiful campsite but what I witnessed this weekend makes me wonder about respect for fellow campers. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.