206928 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Mallorytown, Ontario (Air Miles)
St Lawrence Islands Nat
Mallorytown, Ontario

9   8   10   8   7
yes  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  yes
Rate reflects this weekend's 2 for 1 VKR special. Great campground. Grounds well kept, nice pool, sauna and hot tub. Close proximity to 401, but no road noise. Occasional train in the distance. Freshmart grocery store within walking distance. Dog really enjoyed the fenced in dog park. Never been a real fan of KOA parks, but this is the 2nd we've stayed at this summer and they're growing on me. A lot of activities for all ages. Will stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
We stayed here with another family for the May long weekend and were very happy with the experience. The staff escorted us to our lot and assisted with backing us in, which was helpful and appreciated. The site was large enough for my 28' travel trailer (31' from tongue to tail) but the services were spread apart a bit, which forced me to buy an extra length of water hose. This was surprisingly inexpensive for a campground. Family friendly and everyone was really helpful. My kids had a blast catching frogs in the pond and playing in the well equipped playground. The highlight of my weekend was when the owner did a second tour on the scheduled hay wagon ride that we missed by minutes the first time around. I have no doubt that we will be back next year. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
April 2013
New pull-through sites are long and spacious as well as level. All services worked well. Quiet setting away from traffic offers a good, peaceful rest. Rate reflects KOA discount including tax for a 50 amp site. Will stay again when next in area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for 1000 Islands / Mallorytown KOA