206628 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Sudbury, Ontario (Air Miles)
Laurentian University
Science North
Sudbury Downs
Ontario
Sudbury
Carol's Campsite and RV Park
2013-09-06 08:56:28
Sudbury, Ontario

question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question
yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  question
Friendly checkin. The site we had was as close to the highway as you could be. We put on the AC fan to cover the noise. The Wi-Fi would drop me off during the evening. It worked good at midnight. We would stay again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I have never given this low a rating to a campground before. The people checking us in were teen age girls who didn't have a clue. They gave us a site to go to and when we got there it was occupied. When I called them they really didn't know what to do and were confused. I suggested the site next to us and they checked and said that would be ok. I pulled in and it looked like the hookups were on the wrong side go I got the 5th wheel turned around and hooked up and discovered that the hookups for the site I was on was on the other side originally. It got worked out ok. The Wi-Fi is non existent. If I could have found another place to stay I would. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Friendly management. An old facility with the majority of the sites being permanent or seasonal. Most of the trees seemed to be where the permanet or seasonal rigs parked. The laundry was clean and functional. Wi-Fi worked great. The back-in sites can be a bit tight lengthwise, but it is a great location for a couple of nights. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Carol's Campsite and RV Park
June 2012

June 2012
Located 7-8 minutes away from shopping and located 2 miles south of the junction of 17 and 69. New owners in the past year and they are working hard to make this a really nice place. Very accommodating and friendly. They were finishing up with the installation of a new dump station and because it wasn't going to be operative for a few hours, the owner came over and pumped me out an no charge. I could have waited but he insisted. The sites are grass and long enough for big rigs but probably need to be rolled to smooth out some of the bumpiness. Some tree work is needed also. New high speed Wi-Fi was being installed while we were here. I would stay here again and would expect it its rating to increase after the improvements. We camped here in a Motorhome.