Nearby Dayton, Oregon (Air Miles)
Lafayette Schoolhouse Ant
Willamette Wine Country RV Park
2014-09-18 17:07:27
Dayton, Oregon
September 2014

question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question
September 2014
This place smell really bad. Seriously. There are some open fields so when we smelled what we thought was fertilized. After we took a drive on a side road that goes behind the park we were surprised to learn that there were 2 huge holding ponds for raw human sewage. The day before we left the air was still and the smell became unbearable. There are other issues with this park; however, this is the deal breaker. Never going to return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
$36+
I called for a reservation and they stated that the rate with Good Sam and AAA were $36.00. I asked if that was the price including tax. They said YES. I inquired about WIFI and they said it is included. When we arrived a few hours later, My husband checked in and the bill was $40.36. I called the desk from my site and they informed me that there was an additional $4.00 processing fee and an additional fee that we need to pay on line of $5.00 for WIFI. The place was certainly nothing special. WE WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!!!!!!!! RIP OFF!!!!!!! We camped here in a Motorhome.
I was surprised to see some of the lower recent reviews. We had stayed at this park a few years ago and feared it had gone downhill. We did not find this to be the case at all. Long pull-through level sites with grass and picnic tables. Yes, some of the grass is brown, but I was pleased they are conserving water. Very close to wine tasting. We would definitely stay here again. We have a 43 ft rig. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Willamette Wine Country RV Park