Nearby Eagle Point, Oregon (Air Miles)
White City
Witham Truck Center
Butte Falls
Medford
Medford
"Elks - E,W, (7/04 Changing, Call)"
Casey State Recreation Site 36 2 3
August 2012

no  yes
no  yes
August 2012
The lake is nice but if you are in a tent and camping in the only loop they have, with generators going from RV's you will be up all night. Also when I was there they were doing construction on the bathrooms and the sewer was right next to my campsite and smelled like human feces all day and night at my campsite. I asked respectfully for a refund with no sleep from other campers' generators and the sewer problem and they refused to give me a refund. I camp regularly and was very surprised they wouldn't give me a refund. I will never camp there again. Hard to find out who to contact regarding the campground so be careful when complaining and you will be referred by the resort at Fish Lake to the Butte Falls Ranger Forest District. Good luck with that and will stick with day-trips only if I ever want to go back. We camped here in a Tent.
May 2010
This is a very friendly well kept park. The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. A great park even without TV or Wi-Fi (US Cellular air card worked well). We will stay in this park again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.

yes  question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
Quiet campground in a park-like setting. The staff (which appears to be one person) is friendly. capable, and accommodating. The baths, showers and laundry are very clean. I'm only giving this a lower score because there is no cable, the WiFi is extremely slow, and there are PAY showers. I haven't run into pay showers in a campground in years. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2012
The best thing about this park, for us, was NO road noise. Sites are plenty wide enough, and many have a small deck with a picnic table, but turns were tight and some branches needed to be cut back. Also, entry/exit lane was long, but too narrow and would require one RV to pull onto grass if there was an entry and an exit at the same time. Shade trees were nice, but at the time of year we were there, the ones at our site were dropping a lot of acorns on the RV, and us. Large flocks of turkeys walking through the site and ducks in the pond were fun to watch, and didn't cause any noticeable mess, but we did not have a dog. Showers use quarters. Mail slots for long term residents were in the laundry room where anyone could have access to it. We enjoyed our 4 day stay, but left with some dents and mild scratches. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2012
We stayed here three nights. Yes the park is hilly and has tight tolerances for navigating but we made it to our site with out unhooking the tow car. Plenty of shade, dirt sites. Nice pool with a slide the kids enjoyed and a large playground. The Wi-Fi- did not work at all during our entire stay,and the cell service (AT&T) and 4G data was very sporadic at best. They seemed to have many long term residents placed haphazardly in front section of the park and on either side of the playground, not sure why they set up the park like that instead of giving them their own section in the back? Our 30 amp electric hook-up was wired with reverse polarity, the sites next to us were fine so it was just our pedestal. We had unpacked everything prior to discovering the problem so we just used our Onan for the weekend. In a pinch we would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Medford Oaks RV Park & Campground