Nearby Paisley, Oregon (Air Miles)
Summer Lake Hot Spring 109

7   4   8   7   5
yes  question  question  question  no
yes  question  question  question  no
May 2012
Stayed here overnight. It's really out in the middle of nowhere: millions of stars at night. The hot springs was okay, located in an old wooden structure, lots of swallows inside, the owner is trying to get rid of them. The also have outdoor pool which is great at night. Hopefully owners will put some money into this park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2011
This place is a dump: good only for a one nighter on the way somewhere else. It was quiet and the utilities did work well. The entry gate was over a cattle guard made of wood that looked like it was ready to collapse. I was concerned if it would hold my MH. It did, but it was rough and the gravel entry was rough. The sites were long enough so I didn't have to take off my toad. They are trying to sell their hot spring bath (which we did not see) but they apparently spent very little on any other maintenance. It is located on a small highway and was convenient for our trip planning, so we would probably stay here again if that's the way the plan worked out. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2008
I love this place. Remote, rustic, zillions of stars and excellent hot spring! Six 90 foot pull throughs. I could almost live there. Intermittent cell network availability. Very accommodating. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Summer Lake Hot Springs RV Park