220021 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Salem, Oregon (Air Miles)
Roberson Service & Supply
2014-08-26 15:11:26
Salem, Oregon
February 2007

February 2007
Do not stay here the bathroom and shower were so bad I can't even describe it. Not a tree to be found. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

7   6   9   7   9   8
question  question  question  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question
Road and sites are gravel and level. They have some full hookup sites & others are just water & electricity. There is also a dump station on site. The Camp host is friendly and very helpful. You do hear noise from I-5 & the National Guard across the street but we didn't find it bothersome. I guess we are just used to it because so many RV parks are near railroad tracks & highways. Costco, WalMart, and Lowe's are all within a mile between lodge and I-5. Downtown Salem & all the attractions are only a few miles away. There are walking paths to walk the dogs. There are a lot of monthly people & some older rigs but everyone is very nice. Most of the long term people are those who stay at the lodge for the summer then head to AZ or TX for the winter. We were there for July 4th & they had a pot luck for all the people in the campground. It was a lot of fun. We camped here in a Motorhome.
You must be an Elk to stay here. Most of the sites were filled with long term permanent residents or units in storage. A bit disheveled but OK for one night. Close to shopping, nice park in back of the Lodge, fairly level gravel sites, friendly camp host, places to walk your dog, WiFi worked great and hook-ups worked great. Big negative for me was the road noise and, until 11:23 pm, the National Guard airport (across the street) flying their helicopters over our heads. Hard to get used to the noise if you are only staying one or two nights. We usually love our Elks Lodge stays but this one we will pass up next time through. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
Another fine Elks Lodge RV park. Plenty of room for largest rigs. Gravel lot. City park behind RV park with plenty of room for walking or just looking at the grass. Stores and restaurants nearby. Normal Elks amenities, Bingo on Mondays. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Elks Lodge #336

8   10   9   7   3   3
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
Emerald Valley RV Park is very clean, gravel pull thru sites - only needed one yellow square plastic block on the leading tire to level RV. Water, Electric, Sewer and cable at the rear of your site. Channels 2 thru 7 snowy and poor sound. The remainder very good. One camper connected his cable to the next site. WiFi is spotty. I have faster service using my 3G connected to my computer. Staff very friendly and responsive to our needs, ie needed a picnic table. Traffic noise is there not to bad outside. I would camp here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Friendly staff! Very clean and quaint. Felt like home. Large spaces to play. Picnic tables throughout We camped here in a Motorhome.
Brand new, very clean park. All facilities are new and spotless. Laundry is available, as is propane. Site is adjacent to I-5 so there is some traffic noise, but not unbearable. Sites are good size, crushed gravel, mostly level, but no grass or tables. Cable is excellent, as is Wi-Fi internet. Excellent place to stay over en route. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Emerald Valley RV park

question  question  question  no  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
We use this park for overnight when traveling on I-5. Easy on and off from the freeway. Fast and pleasant check-in (can be a little difficult to reach to make reservations by telephone). Sites are level concrete with grass between. Hook-ups well place and function perfectly, good selection of cable TV channels. Haven't tried the Wi-Fi. The park is clean and well maintained. Will be staying here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I like this park. This is the second time we have stayed here (the first was in 2009) and it's great for what it is. It has a nice outdoor pool that we didn't use this time but a few brave souls did. The staff are very friendly and helpful. You do hear freeway noise and train horns (3 - 5 times a day?), but it didn't bother us. It's a very convenient location and easy to get in and out of. They don't show a community fire pit on their map and say in the rules no open fires, but they seem to have one community pit that our neighbors made use of. They do have a lot of long term stays. They are in one half of the park and all very clean and nice. Their website says they are taking monthly applications but a sign in the office says they are not currently taking monthly applications. It's in a great location, easy access to I-5 and Salem, with Portland not terribly far away. They also allow on site RV washing, which is one of the reasons we come to this park. We and many other RVers made use of this generous policy! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This was a very nice RV resort. It looks really great; it had cement pull throughs that were level. It was well kept and clean. We did not use the pool area. We did have some interstate and train noise. The sprinklers did get everything wet and came on as we were getting ready to leave. The pets were happy with the grass. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Hee Hee Illahee RV Resort

yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
This is a most impressive park. The bathrooms and showers are first class. We stayed one night in a transient site and were subjects to noises from work activity in the Safeway store, the garbage compactor being operated late at night and early in the morning. Traffic noise was a little surprising but these complaints do not stop us from giving nothing but a compliment to the facility. Nice place. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This was a great place. The staff was very friendly & the sites were level. The laundry was clean & well maintained. The staff did site maintenance regularly (mowing, washing concrete slab, etc). WIFI signal was very strong. Beautiful landscaping & well maintained. There were many RV's here that come for the summer season but there were no old or beat up RV's. It was convenient to shopping, restaurants & attractions. We were here for a week & would highly recommend it. This place is definitely a keeper & we will return next year. The rate is based on weekly Good Sam rate We camped here in a Motorhome.
Outstanding RV Park. The person who checked us in was fabulous. The park is well manicured with lots of plants, flowers and out of the way trees. Hookups were modern and set properly for electric, water, cable and sewer. Quiet - no road noise. I always use this park when I am in Salem. Quality and 5 Star We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Phoenix RV Park

question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
I assume the facilities are good. What isn't good is the actual sites. They are extremely narrow and short; at 43' I don't fit. Had to park the toad in a visitor area. And there are so many long term - permanents or workers - with two and three vehicles per site it makes it almost impossible to maneuver. I had to back out of my pull-through site. Would never return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Always exceptional! From the friendly service to the well kept grounds, pool, and bathroom facilities. We have stayed here many times and always look forward to coming back. There are old growth trees surrounding the park, a stream and dog runs. Only minutes from Salem and many tourist activities. Its very quiet here also. Fellow campers are friendly but respect your privacy too. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This is a lovely RV park along the Willamette River. Very spacious sites with excellent Wi-Fi and cable TV. Very green, well manicured lawns. Beautiful flowering shrubs and trees. Well off a busy highway, so noise is at a minimum. The lady in the office is very pleasant and accommodating. We look forward to staying here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Premier RV Resort of Salem Oregon
December 2012

question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  no  no  question  yes
question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  no  no  question  yes
December 2012
This park has only one advantage: cheap. Traffic noise is intolerable. Significant leveling is required, and the pavement on the sites leaves only inches to spare for good tire placement. Sewer hookup is too far away to use; you have to dump as you're pulling into your site, then put away the slinky and pull the rest of the way in for the rest of your stay. Staff is friendly and nice though. I would not stay here again unless it was the only place in town with sites left. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2012
The Northside of the park is in fair condition, but south side looks like a homeless campground. The Wi-Fi doesn't work and there are cats every where you look. The dog park was large enough but people are not picking up after their pets and grass was over grown. The traffic noise is high because you're parked next to Hwy 22 and I-5, also it's next to The Home Depot store which runs trucks and forklifts late and early in the morning. Worst sleep I've ever had. I would suggest another place to stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2012
Arrived at the campground and was taken to the site. We were going to stay for 3 weeks but left after a week. We were told that the Wi-Fi worked but it only sort of worked but we experienced constant dropping. They called a tech guy who set up the connection as dial up instead of wireless. We had a problem with the electricity off and on for the whole week and after talking to people found it to be a common occurrence. Nothing was said when we checked in. It blew one of our surge protectors. There was 6 dryers and 5 of them didn't work. The washers always over filled no matter how you loaded it. There are a lot of wild cats around. Most of the staff are not real friendly and of no help. I tried to talk to the office staff and the stock reply was that they had no authority and that I'd have to talk to the manager. I tried to talk to the manager but she ignored me and was on the phone for 20 minutes. Some of the trailers were trashy and so were the spots. The neighbor was being loud all day but nothing could be done about it. Children were running all around. I am sure glad that we only decided to stay the one week and went to a different campground. It's too bad that they don't take some of the revenue to improve the campground, since previous comments on this site have not been any better. Over all I give it 1.5 which I think is very generous. To be honest I wish we had left before the week. As we were leaving I noticed that they had a “triple A” flag up and wondered how they managed to get it. I will never stay here again and would never recommend it to my worst enemy. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Salem Campground & RV's

9   10   5
yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes
We have been here 2 months and it is so peaceful. We do not hear a lot of traffic noise where we are located. It's an easy walk to the dog park. The lounge, bathrooms, office, and laundry room is always clean and well stocked. I can't wait for the pool to open. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
November 2011
The owners and staff here were so nice! The park is beautifully maintained and convenient to all the stores along Lancaster Road. Loved the laundry room; good prices and very clean! If we're ever in Salem again, we will definitely stay here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2010
They say they are pet friendly and even have a dog area but my cat accidentally got loose and they caught her and called animal control, even though she had my cell phone number on her tag and I listed her on my paperwork. My children also got into trouble for riding their skateboards down the "Adult only" street, we were not told that they had a separate family and adult only section. Lots of traffic coming and going due to the on site storage facility. Nice and quiet during the night, not good for long term stay but OK for a night or two. We camped here in a Motorhome.