Nearby Warrenton, Oregon (Air Miles)
Fort Clatsop National M
Kampers West RV Park
2014-04-02 05:25:40
Warrenton, Oregon

yes (Stream)
question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
no  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
We spent 2 days here. This is an older park that is showing signs of wear. Some spots have picnic tables, some do not. Hookups are shared with other site; only 30 amp service. Tried to take a shower but big sign said no hot water, when I asked about it the guy in the office thought I was out of line for asking about it. He said the other building has a shower; the water went out last week. Wi-Fi was not working; very low signal. For what they charge everything should work not worth the money they charge. Good for overnight but not long term. Only back-in sites, gravel but covered with moss. The grass needs to be mowed, too. Might stay overnight again just to see if things are fixed. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
Weird layout. I would call this a "staggered back to back." You share your pole with a back-in from the row behind you, but that slot is not directly behind you. They are on your kitty corner. I guess that's better than them being directly behind you, that's always weird to me. Slots are asphalt with some grass between your for "spacing." There is free wi-fi, but when I asked about it, I was told it's "spotty." Check in person didn't bother to give me the code (if there was one), but then again, I didn't bother to ask. When I checked for Wi-Fi's, I found a whole bunch, wasn't sure which one to use, found they all required codes. Tried to call after hours to get the code, phone isn't answered after hours. Whatever, I'll just use my Verizon, which worked just fine. Rate I am showing is with Good Sam Discount. Park is ok for an overnight, but it's not close to anything. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We were pleasantly pleased with the park. Being a place near lots of fishing we were not expecting it to be as nice as it was. We had paved roads and paved site and nice grass between. Appears to have lots of fishermen staying there, but the part of the park we were in the people were very nice, and quiet and overall a very nice park. Would stay again. Didn't go down to the back where there are tents, etc., so have no comment on that. But certainly would recommend. The gal in the office was very nice and helpful.. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Kampers West RV Park