206609 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Westfir, Oregon (Air Miles)
Oakridge
Westfir, Oregon

yes (River)
yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
This is beautiful park in the Willamette National Forest. The owner met us and actually remembered us from last year. Registration was quick. Our pull thru was plenty big with a concrete level pad complete with a large grassed area with a full size picnic table. The front pull thrus face the Willamette River, which apparently has fish. The washrooms and showers are clean and the WIFI is very strong. There are about 12 cable channels. There is a common covered area complete with fridges and BBQs where families and groups can gather. There is also a soft ice cream machine which the owners have provided on the honor system ($1). There is also a pool. There is plenty of off road mountain biking, hiking and other outdoor activities. The longest covered bridge in Oregon is located minutes away in Westfir. There is a small town close by with access to groceries and other minor services. There is train that rolls thru a couple of times a day, but it didn't bother us. We stayed here in a 5th wheel. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
May 2013
Beautiful setting for an RV park. If not for the train, it would be a solid 9-10. When we made our reservations, we actually drove up to look at the park first. Didn't see a track, and we looked for one. Now keep in mind its the main line from California up to Canada. And they use it. The track is just across the river, and its loud. You will know that its a main line. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2013
Out of respect for the owners I will review this park; however, I am hesitant because I want to keep it all for myself! After 50 years of RVing/camping I have to say this park is in my top 5 and right now I can’t remember the other 4! The owners are as nice as can be, and the visitors in the park are nice, quiet, and friendly. We could only stay one night since we were headed home after 3 months on the road. Luckily I only live an hour and a half away so I just found my summer getaway spot! Our site was number 50, I believe, which was near the end of the pull-through row. We were facing two forks of the Willamette River coming together with nice rapids, and I suspect there are fish galore but didn’t have time to explore. Water pressure was perfect; sewage, electricity and Wi-Fi is exactly as you would expect . There is a nice store, and at the end of the day, anything you could want or need is found in the park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Casey's Riverside RV Park