220520 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Wilsonville, Oregon (Air Miles)
Molalla River State Park 36 2 3
Mortons Of Chicago
Mandarin Cove
Olinger'S Travel Homes
Hillsboro
Wal-Marti-205:19 4200 Se 82Nd Ave (Located To Block)
Warner Pacific College
Oregon
Wilsonville
Pheasant Ridge RV Resort
2014-09-13 12:58:59
Wilsonville, Oregon

question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
We really like this campground and the site where we stayed (99) was long enough to easily accommodate our compact car. This section of the campground appears to be newer and is well maintained. We have been here before and this time we stayed for a week and availed of the discounted rate. During our stay, I noticed we had a serious ant problem on the concrete by our motorhome. I went to the office to report it and they said they would have someone out the next day. They did not and the problem was neither acknowledged or taken care of during our stay so they lose marks here. I wound up taking care of the problem myself. Aside from that, there is a pleasant atmosphere at the park which is nestled between lush farmland and a large shopping mall. We appreciated the convenience of Costco and Target, only a short walk from the campground. There is no shortage of things to do in the area, especially given it's close proximity to the city of Portland. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This would have been an average stay but one of the managers. He was such a jerk, I will Never go back and wouldn't recommend it. It was more like a Independent Living facility RV parking lot. He flew over to yell at us about the grass - when my husband tried to introduce himself, he wouldn't accept a handshake. Just rude. We camped here in a Motorhome.
I really have to comment unfavorably about this park.I stayed here twice this week and the first one was $38 with Good Sam for a regular site. I made two reservations at the same time. Had to unhook the toad at the office and then park the rig, a 40' motorhome, and walk back to the toad and drive it to the site. The young redhead at check-in was very nice and very efficient. Had to pull out VERY carefully in the AM as it was very quite tight and then go back and get the toad and hook up. When I came back for my second stay, they told me that it was going to be $42 with Good Sam. Oh,all they had left was a premium site and I'd be able to pull in without unhooking. I didn't ask for a premium site and you have to unhook anyway. The young lady, not the nice redhead,asked if they had guaranteed the rate and I said no. The manager did OK another two dollars off. Unhooked and drove to the site and where you enter the row, the guy on the left had his toad sticking out in the lane and the motorhome on the right was ALL the way back in his site and so there was some back and forth to get into the lane. Got into the site OK and it needed a bit of front to back leveling if you were going to put your jacks down. I didn't as I was leaving early and was solo. I went and got the toad and hooked it up and in the AM swung as wide as I could getting out and still curbed the toad because it was so tight. Oh,and that was a premium site. Oh well, back to another park next time. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Pheasant Ridge RV Resort