Nearby Wilsonville, Oregon (Air Miles)
Molalla River State Park 36 2 3
Mortons Of Chicago
Mandarin Cove
Olinger'S Travel Homes
Hillsboro
Wal-Marti-205:19 4200 Se 82Nd Ave (Located To Block)
Warner Pacific College
Oregon
Wilsonville
Pheasant Ridge RV Resort
2014-06-08 04:20:58
Wilsonville, Oregon

question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question
question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question
I really have to comment unfavorably about this park.I stayed here twice this week and the first one was $38 with Good Sam for a regular site. I made two reservations at the same time. Had to unhook the toad at the office and then park the rig, a 40' motorhome, and walk back to the toad and drive it to the site. The young redhead at check-in was very nice and very efficient. Had to pull out VERY carefully in the AM as it was very quite tight and then go back and get the toad and hook up. When I came back for my second stay, they told me that it was going to be $42 with Good Sam. Oh,all they had left was a premium site and I'd be able to pull in without unhooking. I didn't ask for a premium site and you have to unhook anyway. The young lady, not the nice redhead,asked if they had guaranteed the rate and I said no. The manager did OK another two dollars off. Unhooked and drove to the site and where you enter the row, the guy on the left had his toad sticking out in the lane and the motorhome on the right was ALL the way back in his site and so there was some back and forth to get into the lane. Got into the site OK and it needed a bit of front to back leveling if you were going to put your jacks down. I didn't as I was leaving early and was solo. I went and got the toad and hooked it up and in the AM swung as wide as I could getting out and still curbed the toad because it was so tight. Oh,and that was a premium site. Oh well, back to another park next time. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We stayed here several years ago and really enjoyed it. However, many things have changed that now make this park unacceptable. Most sites are very narrow and hard to maneuver into. We opted for a premium site, which was a little better, but still not generous in size. The setting has a nice wooded feel to it. The laundry room is one of the better ones I have seen. Now for the cons. They have Comcast TV service, which requires that you hook a box behind your TV. This was impossible for me, due to limited space behind the TV. I also heard several other people complaining about this requirement. Next, they are very unfriendly to pets, regardless of what they say. A big portion of the section we were staying in is no pets allowed. This means you can't even walk your pet through that section. They also have a six foot leash restriction, which they strictly enforce. The cable restrictions and the very pet unfriendly attitude make this park unacceptable to me. I will not stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
How this park ever received a 10/10/10 rating from Trailerlife we'll never know. While they have pull-through sites you are required to disconnect your dingy prior to entering the site. And the dingy will only fit on the site parked at an angle either in front of or in back of the rig. The sites are so narrow one can barely walk beside the rig without walking in the vegetation. And that is on a side without slides. The park is on a hillside so there is no area next to the site for a bar-b-que or chairs. No table is provided. If you want to sit outside you do so either in front of or in back of the rig on the pavement. Staff is pleasant sometimes, then not so pleasant other times. We only stay here because we are visiting someone in Wilsonville and have no other choice. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Pheasant Ridge RV Resort