Nearby Du Bois, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
20 Industrial Dr

2   1   5
yes  question  question
yes  question  question
May 2012
The worst campground of a month-long trip and the priciest. Lot beds are narrow, soft and rounded, not flat. Electric and water are WAY in the rear. Park isn't mowed and long-term tenants are apparently allowed to accumulate debris. Woodall's says full hookups and pull-through sites but we never found them. It's $40/night for members and $50 for non. Definitely NOT worth it! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2010
This campground is about 5 miles off route 255 north of I-80 after you clear the gate house for the community. The office is closed at 4:00 so you have to use a mic to call someone who came down in his truck and did all the transactions without leaving the truck. $40.10 for water and electric, no sewer or pull-throughs. The host dropped us at the bathhouse and said to find a site. The roads are gravel and narrow with tight turns at the ends. Most sites have narrow back-ins with gullies between the road and the sites. When we finally picked a site we could work with, the site was mud at the front and sloped so we had to block the front. When I started to connect the hook-ups, I found the 2 sites we picked had their water hook-ups chained and locked, I had to send 75' of hose over to the next available site with water. I'm glad we are here for only one night. We would NOT stay here again! We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2010
We spent one night her. Park is approximately 7 miles off the main road after you go through a security gate. Roads to the campground are paved. Roads in the campground are dirt. This is a huge campground with many long term campers. It is a place for young families with lots of kids and lots to do. Sites are grass and very close together. I would do an overnight again, but would not do an extended stay. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

July 2010
This is an old campground. After backing into my assigned site for an overnight, I checked the power. Volt meter read 8 volts. Discussed this with the owner and her comment was "I never saw anyone use one of those before". Was assigned a 2nd site and power at the outlet was 8 volts. Told owner I could not stay without power. Her comment was "I don't understand, we never had a power problem before". She was not happy, but did give me a refund. I would not stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.