219004 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Greencastle, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
Keystone Rv Center
Four Seasons Rv Service
Dump
Hagerstown
Wilson College
17850 Garland Groh B
Hagerstown Municipal Golf
Mercersburg Inn
Sams Club?I-81:5 1700 Wesel Blvd (Located To Block)
Red Horse Steak House
Greencastle
Keystone RV Center
2014-04-20 22:30:51
Greencastle, Pennsylvania

question  question  no  no  question  question  question  question  question  question
Sites and common road were somewhat tight for our larger RV and is a muddy mess after any rainfall. Appreciate being able to stay for free to have some service work done on the RV but truly felt like it was only adequate for the price (not) paid. If I were paying to stay here I would deduct a rating point for every dollar per night they charged me. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
May 2011
I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. Not many places honor the Passport rate over a holiday weekend but they do. Lots of noise from I-81. The campground is in one part of the storage area for new and used RV's. I did not see any units that could have been considered used for parts. A short walk found a dumpster to dispose of trash. There is a complete RV parts and service dept. It was an adequate place to stay. I didn't feel like I was locked in or unsafe at any time during my 3 day stay here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
January 2011
We were happy to find a convenient park but there were absolutely no facilities - no restrooms, no place for garbage, locked in for the night...not a safe feeling at all. In addition, it was not made clear that the "park" was contained within a used RV lot. Also, the very nice lady who took our money worked quite hard to sell us the Passport America program. The cost for our night with no amenities whatsoever was $40 plus tax but if we purchased Passport America for $60, it would have been $20. We would stay there again in an emergency, but only for that reason. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Keystone RV Center