206534 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Greencastle, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
Keystone Rv Center
Four Seasons Rv Service
Dump
Hagerstown
Wilson College
17850 Garland Groh B
Hagerstown Municipal Golf
Mercersburg Inn
Sams Club?I-81:5 1700 Wesel Blvd (Located To Block)
Red Horse Steak House
Keystone RV Center
2011-05-30 10:47:35
Greencastle, Pennsylvania
May 2011

question  no  no  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
May 2011
I stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. Not many places honor the Passport rate over a holiday weekend but they do. Lots of noise from I-81. The campground is in one part of the storage area for new and used RV's. I did not see any units that could have been considered used for parts. A short walk found a dumpster to dispose of trash. There is a complete RV parts and service dept. It was an adequate place to stay. I didn't feel like I was locked in or unsafe at any time during my 3 day stay here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
January 2011
We were happy to find a convenient park but there were absolutely no facilities - no restrooms, no place for garbage, locked in for the night...not a safe feeling at all. In addition, it was not made clear that the "park" was contained within a used RV lot. Also, the very nice lady who took our money worked quite hard to sell us the Passport America program. The cost for our night with no amenities whatsoever was $40 plus tax but if we purchased Passport America for $60, it would have been $20. We would stay there again in an emergency, but only for that reason. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2010
This is merely a "bone yard" for used-up RV's that the dealer probably uses for parts and for storage of units awaiting repair. We were here for only one night. We felt like we were in an RV storage yard wherein you got locked in for the night. You had the code for the padlock in case you needed to get out. There are a few long term residents. This is NOT a campground, nor is it a RV park! Besides the 24/7 highway noise, there is the constant Conway Trucking depot behind this facility. Not a chance to get a good night's sleep. On the positive side, the helpful parts department has a good supply of RV necessities at a relatively good price. Not a chance we would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Keystone RV Center