220365 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Loganton, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
Flying J

10   3   3   7   8   8
yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
May 2013
I would highly recommend this campground. The owners are very nice, and they have events on weekends to keep you busy. It's a great family place. If you want to spend time in the country but not far from highway and leave your cares behind, this is definitely the place to be. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
July 2012
There is no cable TV nor can you get any channels with antenna, and I have a Jack antenna. If you like being in the woods this may work for you. I've paid a lot less for nicer campgrounds with more services available. I would plan to stay elsewhere if coming through this area again. On the plus side, the guy at the desk who I assumed was the owner, was friendly and helpful. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2011
Man at the desk put me on a site with 6 inch pitch from back to front. Claimed it was the last site available. There were 5 other sites that were more level and empty. 39 dollars for water and electric. Packed in like sardines, highway traffic (next to interstate 80) very noisy. Extra charges for electric. Sites not very level overall, there are a couple that they have poured concrete pads on and that maybe for seasonals. Wi-Fi router kept resetting every 10 minutes. I will not be back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Holiday Pines Campground