Nearby Lyndell, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
Beechwood Service Center

yes (Stream)
yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
July 2012
This was our second stay at this park in 2 years. How quickly it has gone downhill. The good: WiFi and clean bathrooms. The bad: well the list is too long. The owner/manager seems to think travelers are too much trouble as this park caters to the seasonals. When I went to office to complain about no cable, I was first blamed for having an old analog TV. (It works fine at all other cg's.) Then told Comcast had fixed everything weeks ago. (Hello, I'm a cable contractor, you don't have cable!) Apparently they have Verizon TV at the house and others will have to make do. Second, when your laundry equipment won't shut to run, the problem is yours, not mine. Was told to keep slamming the door and it should work. Third, when told of being stung by wasps at the dumpster, manager acknowledged they had an issue with them, but no concern about my welfare as I stand there (hand swollen). This should be a $20 park and go stop at best. From Florida to Maine: this was the park where I got the least for the most $$$. We have spent our last penny with these Yahoos. Get out of the business if you don't care about your travelers. We definitely won't be back. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2011
Easiest way to describe this campground - two or three rows of mostly permanent trailers placed as close as possible to each other along deeply pockmarked gravel road. Rushing creek on one side, huge wide field on other side. (Are they planning to expand?) Wi-Fi worked, but cable didn't on arrival and I was told by neighbor that it goes in and out. It came back on later with a few channels only. We were placed in a site that had been vacated that day after what appeared to be a seasonal stay. Hadn't been cleared of debris from previous tenants. Spent one night only. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2010
Boy, where to start, I had such high hopes after reading other reviews. First, we arrive and no one in office at all, after about 20 minutes, a guy mowing the lawn come up and then a maintenance guy who calls them and we find out from him what space we are in. They direct us to the site, only to find that it was the wrong way, had to turn around and that was a huge chore as there is no room. We finally find our space with the help from one of the full timers, they put is in the middle of some trees and the angle that I had to get turned around was nuts, I told them I had a 38 foot 5th wheel with a quad cab, so I am really long. I also told them that I wanted an open space as I have Direct TV satellite, well this spot was dead center of the largest trees with no view of the sky, so Satellite was out. There were other spots out in the open, but that was in an area where full timers are. Understand, this park is about 90% seasonal users, so very few spots for others. We were there a whole week, not once did I ever see the office staff, each time I went by the office, it was empty. We did get a call one time from them telling us that we drove to fast, when they say 5mph, they mean it.. I could walk faster, but it is posted, so I can not really complain about that. The spot we got was not anywhere near level and was muddy the whole time we were there, there is a pond, but it is scum covered, not very nice to look at. The creek is nice if that is what you want to sit by. The gravel road is full of potholes, maybe that is why they are so strict on the 5mph. Very expensive for what you get and we will not stay here again. Probably great for seasonal, and I think that is what they cater to. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Brandywine Creek Campground