219007 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania (Air Miles)
809 State Rd 29 S
Arcaro & Genell
Petro
Pennsylvania
Tunkhannock
Cozy Creek Family Campground (formerly Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park)
2013-09-09 18:14:17
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania

yes (Stream)
question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  no  no
question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question
This CG was GREAT! Under new ownership with a new name. Other reviews with old name on here too. The workers were so nice the few things it lacked made up for it. The owners could not be any nicer in any campground! Good size sites, good voltage and water pressure, cable. Wi-Fi was from a 3rd party so it was extra but $5 for 2 days was not bad and had good connection. Jumpy pillow and game room for the kids. I even tried the pillow! Holy cow what fun!!! Pool was very clean even though it was closed being mid September. Tent sites right on the stream. Good size camp store, I had not mentioned I had Good Sam when booking and got a credit which worked out great because I ran out of propane for our grill and needed to get more. On-site garbage pick up twice a day. There are a lot of seasonal workers staying here that leave very early in the am and the camp road was very dusty but neither was anything you could not deal with. We did have GREAT weather and if there was heavy rain when you are there I could see it being muddy. But like I said what it may lack in some ways make up for it on others. If in the area we will surely stay here again!! We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2011
We found this wonderfully family-friendly campground while on the way home from Scranton. Been that way many times and never noticed it before. The facilities were great. All the goodies rolled into a very friendly and helpful park. Although it rained the last night we were there, we all had a great time. The new owners are doing a blast of a job getting things going and keeping the park family friendly. Our children who attended with us were 20 and 12. There were activities that they both enjoyed. Great atmosphere there and we will definitely be going back. Keep up the good job guys. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2011
We had an amazing time. The park owners were at the door to greet and guide us. The stream front sites we had made for a wonderful fishing experience with plenty of bass to go around. With just a short walk we were tubing down the stream back to our sites. The kids and I loved the jumping pillow, mini golf, and gem mining. I have suggested this campground to all my friends and will be back for next year. We camped here in a Tent.
Display older reviews for Cozy Creek Family Campground (formerly Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park)