Nearby Saint Liboire, Quebec (Air Miles)
Quebec
Saint Liboire
Camping Plage La Liberte
2006-07-03 18:22:05
Saint Liboire, Quebec
June 2006

June 2006
This is a very cliquey park dedicated almost entirely to seasonals who have turned it into a beautiful place with plants, rock gardens and terraces. Rigs include pop-ups, trailers and fifths: didn’t see any motorhomes. Saw only one or two itinerants. Washrooms were clean but very dated, and one of the cleaning men greeted us with a cheery “Bonne journee!” in the morning. Showers cost 50 cents for 5 minutes on a very generous timer. Organized activities for the seasonals. Our water and electric site was only 20 amps, so bring your adapter. All sites are very tight and have side-by-side hook-ups at the road end of the site, so bring your extension hose and cord, too. The strangest thing was that they didn’t want my personal info; they just registered me as “Anglais, anglais” even though I started the check in process in French. I’m not English, I’m Canadian, but I guess if you’re not fluent in French, you must be an Englishman. Gotta be even more annoying for our friends to the south. We camped here in a Motorhome.