Nearby St Alexandre-de-Kamouraska, Quebec (Air Miles)
Quebec
St Alexandre-de-Kamouraska
Camping Le Rayon de Soleil
2014-08-13 02:30:36
St Alexandre-de-Kamouraska, Quebec

6   8   8   8
question  yes  yes  question
question  yes  yes  question
Our site was a gravel/dirt pull-through that needed major leveling. Campground nicely landscaped with mature birch trees. All hookups worked fine. Never checked TV off antenna due to no English channels in area. Satellite reception not likely with all the trees around. Wi-Fi works, but internet access slow. Close to the autoroute, but not much noise heard. Would look for another campground with more level sites if in the area again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We were in a camper van and didn't get a serviced site. The pool is nice, but not heated. Playground available for the kids. We were in the back, don't know about WiFi but it wasn't available where we were camped. Just passing through, fine for the night. I wouldn't want to stay longer, too close to the highway and that noise for me. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2007
We stayed on two occasions this summer. It was a nice spot, near the highway so you're not far to be getting back on the road in the morning. The disadvantage is that there is a bit of road noise. My father-in-law stays there every year when travelling. The staff is friendly and helpful, the owner even guided me in to my site and level my tent trailer. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
Display older reviews for Camping Le Rayon de Soleil