Nearby St Alexandre-de-Kamouraska, Quebec (Air Miles)
Quebec
St Alexandre-de-Kamouraska
Camping Le Rayon de Soleil
2013-08-18 19:37:38
St Alexandre-de-Kamouraska, Quebec

8   8   8
yes  yes  question
yes  yes  question
We were in a camper van and didn't get a serviced site. The pool is nice, but not heated. Playground available for the kids. We were in the back, don't know about WiFi but it wasn't available where we were camped. Just passing through, fine for the night. I wouldn't want to stay longer, too close to the highway and that noise for me. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2007
We stayed on two occasions this summer. It was a nice spot, near the highway so you're not far to be getting back on the road in the morning. The disadvantage is that there is a bit of road noise. My father-in-law stays there every year when travelling. The staff is friendly and helpful, the owner even guided me in to my site and level my tent trailer. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
September 2006
Note that the directories list this as Camping Le Passant; they changed owners recently. Lots of trees, but room for a big rig to navigate. Very pleasant new owners. He rushed out to trim some tree limbs for me when it looked like they might scratch the rig at the dump station. Nice trail for walking the dog. Nice, quiet place. We camped here in a Motorhome.