Nearby White City, Saskatchewan (Air Miles)
"Comfort Plus Campground, (306) 781-2810 "
Saskatchewan Sports Hall O

2   2   2   2   8   9   7
question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
question  question  question  question  question  yes  yes
August 2012
Roads to campground are rough gravel. Most sites occupied by seasonal and permanent campers. Campground roads are rough and muddy that lead to untrimmed sites. Wifi only available at a building other than office. We wanted to be close to Regina but wished we stayed at other campgrounds much closer to the city. We won't stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2011
I had called the day before to confirm my reservation. The owner informed me that there was a lot of water in the Campground, but she said she had a nice site for us. When we arrived she took us to our site, and it was a mud pit. We ended up getting stuck. We decided to leave. The owner refunded us our money, and we had to find a place to stay. She should have closed her place until it dries up. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2011
Made reservation, by phone, with owner, 24May11 to stay 2 nights: 17/18June. Regina area storming and flooding on June17th so phoned park (it is located along a grid road off #1 highway) at about 2pm to ask about conditions. Employee unable to assure me that we would be able to park and leave without needing towing. I cancelled (and anticipated – at most, given the weather – the $10 cancellation fee I had been informed of on 24May). In less than an hour I called back and told the same employee that we were sitting (but not set up) on a Wal-Mart lot but would prefer to stay in their park. I told her I would call again, after 3pm, when owner is in and if she (the owner) could assure me road and site will be OK for our 14 ton motor home we will come to the park. Employee told me the site that I had cancelled had already been reserved by someone else and that no other site was available. We set-up and stayed at Wal-Mart. On June 18th, while online, I noted a charge for 33.60 (the full price for a one night stay) on Master card. I phoned the park owner. Following a long and frustrating conversation, owner adamantly refused to reduce charge to agreed cancellation fee of 10 dollars. While speaking with her, she offered to let us come for the second night of our reservation and said we could use our 33.60 “credit” (her word) to pay for it. I declined. We were already set up on Wal-Mart’s lot, our time in the city (to visit family and friends) was very limited and I wanted nothing more to do with her. We have stayed in that park on two previous occasions. We will return to Regina in the future but will not consider staying at Comfort Plus because of owner's inflexible attitude. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Comfort Plus Campground

1   8   6
no  question  question
no  question  question
This campground is absolutely filthy. The bathrooms and showers were disgusting, the garbage collectors in front of the bathrooms were flowing over on to the ground. The owners were pleasant enough, but appeared to be allergic to a lawnmower, the grass was a foot tall. The motorhome in the lot next to us appeared to be abandoned and was sunk up to the axles in the grass/swamp. The turns for the motorhome were very tight. The WiFi didn't work at all. I would never stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2010
Considering the very inexpensive price, this place is a definite bargain compared to the other campgrounds nearby. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2010
This is White City/Eastern Regina's lowest cost campground! Unfortunately, there is a reason for that... it's right on the highway, with lots of noise. Plus, everything looks a bit shabby and in need of a fresh coat of paint. But the staff are friendly; it's an acceptable place for a night or two, and quite convenient to the east end of the city. Free Wi-Fi worked well near the house, but apparently poorer in the front section of the park. Lots of permanent residents with cluttered sites. Tent camping and rental cabins also available. I would stay there again, just for the great rates. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.