220203 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Willow Bunch, Saskatchewan (Air Miles)
St Victor'S Petroglyph
July 2010

yes  yes
yes  yes
July 2010
Hi all. There has been too much rain this spring, so one entire loop is not yet accessible. If the golf club is open, then payment via credit card is available. The showers are coin operated and were clean. Because of the closure and because it was Canada Day, our camping was done in the overflow area. There is one electric site in the overflow, and I got it! It did require 130 feet of cord. That site also has water but I did not bother hooking up. Coffee is available as are adult beverages at the club house. Cell phone service is one to two bars, but my trusty usb modem is working well. I purchased a one year pass for the Regional Parks for $30.00. The other option is $7.00 per day. Many of the electric sites are 20 amp only. There are two drive though sites. There are ten overflow sites which cost $15.00. Many of the sites are taken by seasonal campers. If I had my way, I'd ban seasonal sites. If they want the site: let them pay the daily rate. There is a dump site. I'd stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2008
This park is located well off the beaten path but easily located. The park is in a ravine surrounded by rolling hills and many shade trees. Sites are adequate sized but some of the trees are close and overhang. Did not see any pull throughs. There is a 9 hole golf course right next to the park which is excellent. The only draw back was the mosquitoes which were thick. If we were ever in this area again, this is the only RV park that is available so we would stay again. This is a 'cash only' park so don't plan on paying with plastic. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.