Nearby Lexington, South Carolina (Air Miles)
5556 Sunset Blvd
John'S Rv Sales & Serv
Art'S Rv
Grecian Gardens
Columbia Metropolitan Air
2401 Augusta Rd
Sams Club?I-26:103 350 Harbison Blvd (Located To Block)
360 Harbison Blvd
Benedict College
Allen University
Columbia International U
Flying J
Sams Club?I-77:12 5426 Forest Dr (Located To Zip)
South Carolina

3   8   9   8   6   10
question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
June 2011
'Enjoy American' lists this park @ $25, we paid $30. The host did not get out of his chair during check in and was discourteous. No park map is provided and no information on the location of showers or restrooms and dumpsters. The host told us to pick our spot, to avoid the sites that are roped off because they have no electrical. There is a huge dip in the entrance, just past the office, and from that point on this park just did not feel good. The entrance road is paved, a frontage road to the left is paved, all the others are soft sand. I drove a little way into the park and parked the rig, then walked until I located a site that I felt I could access without getting stuck in the sand towing the fifth wheel. All the sites are tilted so leveling blocks will be required and they add stability in the sand under your jacks. Fire and Piss Ants are everywhere and the park has done nothing to control them. After I set up I moved my pickup to clear the road in front of the rig and got stuck briefly in the sand on the road. Wi-Fi is free here, local company. We use Clearwire and had a strong signal here. Cable TV is not available; over the air picked up 4 channels, two of them the same. 50AMP with good voltage, water and sewer are good. 95% of the residents here are long term and some of the rigs are pretty rough. The park is is a bad state of repair and maintenance. Once upon a time the park was much larger but much of it is abandoned and no longer in use. It's quiet and services are 4 or 5 miles away. Diesel is down to $3.69 at several stations nearby. I do not usually rate quite this low, but this park just doesn't feel good, its poorly kept and there are no areas set aside for kids or playground equipment. If you ride a bicycle, this isn't a place to try it with the loose, soft sandy roads. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2010
Nice park, lots of trees, wide sites. All sites are on grass/sandy but easy to get level. Close to the SC State fair, dining and Wal-mart. Friendly owner staff. Would stay there again. They do have a sign that says "bath house" by the building but never used it. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2009
A very nice park. The spaces are large and the park is very quiet. The owners are very friendly and helpful. I stayed 2 weeks and will come back. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Edmund RV Park

question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question
question  question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question
The office staff was very friendly, she went beyond the normal just to accommodate us. The park is very clean, convenient to the interstate. The pull-through site was long enough that we didn't have to unhook the car and was wide enough to put out all the sides with no problem. We have a 36 ft RV pulling a car. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is my first time camping so I really have nothing or any other campgrounds to compare it to. We stopped in here on our way to Texas. We choose this one to stop at because of its high ratings with Good Sam. Our gamble paid off. This is a clean, manicured campground and very quiet. The hookups are all that you would need. Check-in was a breeze, as we had already made reservations. Personnel were very nice and friendly. There are showers, and bathrooms available. A map was provided for us. There is a small camping supply store in the general office. Our site wasn't paved, but it was level. Concrete pad and a picnic table right outside our door. All in all, well pleased with this place. It made our very first night camping very enjoyable. We will use this one again, on our way back home. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
Older park which was decent for a overnight stay. Site was level but was close to train tracks. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for The Barnyard RV Park