Nearby Roebuck, South Carolina (Air Miles)
141 Dorman Centre Dr
Sams Club?I-26:21A 200 Peachwood Centre Dr (Located To Street)
Wofford College
Converse College
2151 E Main St
Holiday Kamper 114 Best Dr (Located To Block)
4000 Hwy 9
South Carolina
Roebuck
Pine Ridge Campground
2014-08-14 17:20:55
Roebuck, South Carolina

yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
When we called we were greeted by a voice on the phone that said to call the office when we got to the I-26 exit 28. I caled and they talked us in to the campground. There are signs on Interstate and on the road to the campground. It's about 2 miles from I-26. We were greeted by the owner, who checked us in very quickly. He then told us about the campsite and escorted us to the site. The bath house was spotless a looked brand new. If there were any problems it would the the road getting to the campground. Very steep little gorge and it's rough so go slow. I would come here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a great campground. It is very clean and the owner was awesome, very friendly and helpful! This is really a nice peaceful spot. We have a Big Rig and didn't have any problems coming into the campground as well as driving through. We will definitely come back here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Rate shown is based on weekly rate. Very nice park, friendly owners. Park is well maintained. The entry road does need work but we had no problem navigating it with our 40 foot fifth wheel. You can call the office when you come to the entrance and they will make sure the road is clear when you enter. Park is mostly seasonal/permanent but are nicely kept up. Owner told me he has 14 spaces available for transients. The spaces towards the front, near the office, are shaded with lots of trees around. These spaces are a little smaller than the ones toward the back which are more out in the open. Roads are paved with spaces being gravel. Trees were not a problem and our site was level. Wi-Fi is free and worked great during our stay. A nice park to stop for a few days. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Pine Ridge Campground